Jonah Lexham Bible Guide not downloading

Page 3 of 3 (42 items) < Previous 1 2 3
This post has 41 Replies | 4 Followers

Posts 140
LogosEmployee
Doug Mangum | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 14 2017 10:57 AM

Ryan:

Just a heads up Jake, but the Jonah resource shipped with the series name "Lexham Bible Guides" (notice the 's') while the other books in the series use "Lexham Bible Guide" (no 's'). This has caused my library prioritization to view these as two separate series'. I went ahead and manually edited the series name, but others may not notice this resource hasn't automatically prioritized with the others.

Thanks for the heads up, Ryan.

The series name inconsistency was all my fault. I used a new format for the title page and neglected to check that it was consistent with the rest of the series, not realizing that an inconsistency in that area would mess up the series' categorization in Logos. I've been thinking of the series as "Lexham Bible Guides" for so long that I completely forgot that the earlier ones had been labeled just "Guide." The resource metadata is being corrected which should fix it so all Lexham Bible Guides are recognized as part of the same series. I apologize for the oversight.

Posts 140
LogosEmployee
Doug Mangum | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 14 2017 11:04 AM

John Kaess:

Giving FL the benefit of the doubt since they rushed this our for us, i nevertheless would appreciate if the metadata for all the Lexham Bible Guide(s) ALL had the exact same series title either with or without the 's' and the completely different resource name for Jonah is inconsistent and should be changed to the same as all the others in the series as Ryan has pointed out.

John, you are right that the resource naming should be consistent across the series. As with the series name, that was my bad. I'll work on that, too.

Page 3 of 3 (42 items) < Previous 1 2 3 | RSS