Birthday Credits?

Page 1 of 1 (14 items)
This post has 13 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 61
Jason Brueckner | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Nov 16 2017 12:30 PM

Logos used to do birthday credits. Do they any longer? Today's the day and I hadn't received one. Just curious!

Posts 1394
HJ. van der Wal | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 16 2017 1:47 PM

Shalom Jason!

Do you (still) receive promotional emails?

I have a problem receiving these emails since february but I did receive birthday credit after emailing customer service.

Posts 10767
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 16 2017 1:55 PM

Jason Brueckner:
Today's the day

Hapy Birthday to you - and God's rich blessings on your new year!

Cake

Running Logos 8 latest beta version on Win 10

Posts 1394
HJ. van der Wal | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 16 2017 4:37 PM

Happy birthday, Jason. May the Lord bless you and protect you!

Posts 61
Jason Brueckner | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 17 2017 5:43 AM

Thank you!!

Posts 61
Jason Brueckner | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 17 2017 5:44 AM

I thought I was still subscribed to everything as usual ... !? I don't remember unsubscribing.

Posts 2
JoseRivera | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 17 2017 7:35 AM

Happy birthday, Jason. God Bless you

I read forex news calender because I am Traders

Posts 290
Roy | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 18 2017 1:53 AM

Call customer support. I also did not get my coupon code. I called yesterday and was told that their system would look at my account and "know" I was eligible for the coupon. He gave me the code over the phone. So, long story short, you can still get your coupon.

Posts 1455
Wild Eagle | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 18 2017 6:00 AM

From 2014, this is first time I didn’t receive the code. I tried last year code by renaming just the year. I see a green check mark when I apply it, but it is not activated. 

"No man is greater than his prayer life. The pastor who is not praying is playing; the people who are not praying are straying." Leonard Ravenhill 

Posts 4026
abondservant | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 19 2017 8:23 PM

what boxes must be checked? and where do we go to verify that we are still signed up?a

My birthday is in december.

L2 lvl4, L3 Scholars, L4 Scholars, L5 Platinum,  L6 Collectors. L7 Baptist Portfolio. L8 Platinum & WORDsearch

Posts 7412
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 22 2017 5:57 AM

Alma Meson:

So sorry to be so late here . By the way happy belated birthday.. As am new here and had no idea that you had your birthday on last week. But it’s better to be late than never; you keep my wish now.Smile I wish i could gift you something on this day. I am not able to send you anything but can share with you an amazing gift that i had received on my birthday last night. My brother has given me Black friday coupons to avail on 24th of this month and literally this is the best gift of this year so far that i have received. You can also avail from it.

What the heck? Personalized spam now hahaha so funny 😂 

Posts 1322
Paul Caneparo | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 1 2017 5:06 AM

How early in the month does the birthday credit email/code usually arrive? Got my choices already to go!

Posts 114
Gerald | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 1 2017 3:21 PM

Paul Caneparo:

How early in the month does the birthday credit email/code usually arrive? Got my choices already to go!

FaithLife sent me an email today. My birthday is the 11th. Have already purchased the 3 Boice commentaries on sale and a few other titles. Thanks FaithLife!

Posts 2278
GaoLu | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 9 2018 3:19 AM

I got one, then I didn't, and then I did.  I am just happy when I do!

Page 1 of 1 (14 items) | RSS