OK - I really, really, really, want it too.  You are forgiven.Smile

Blessings,
Floyd

Pastor-Patrick.blogspot.com

Posts 8601
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 19 2011 8:38 AM

Floyd Johnson:
You are forgiven.
 Three of the most beautiful words in the English language.   

Truth Is Still Truth Even if You Don't Believe It

Check the Wiki

Warning: Sarcasm is my love language. I may inadvertently express my love to you.

Posts 9945
George Somsel | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 19 2011 8:44 AM

Thomas Black:
Three of the most beautiful words in the English language.

In view of what has happened in the last 2 yrs I can never again hear a count like that without thinking of Joe Biden's "Three letter word:  Jobs -- J O B S."  What a dork.

george
gfsomsel

יְמֵי־שְׁנוֹתֵינוּ בָהֶם שִׁבְעִים שָׁנָה וְאִם בִּגְבוּרֹת שְׁמוֹנִים שָׁנָה וְרָהְבָּם עָמָל וָאָוֶן

Posts 8893
fgh | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 19 2011 8:56 AM

Floyd Johnson:
Thomas - you can't vote again.  You already gave your vote for this item back on October 13, 2009.  Stop rigging the ballot box.  Smile

But people sometimes give  to a suggestion. He's just giving his one at a time... Stick out tongue

"The Christian way of life isn't so much an assignment to be performed, as a gift to be received."  Wilfrid Stinissen

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Posts 69
John Sheeley | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Mar 6 2011 3:51 AM

Count me in as interested!

Posts 7
John McMath | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 8 2011 3:01 PM

No question. TDOT in Logos format would make enormous sense. That assumes a complete set, of course. I don't know anyone in the field who wouldn't buy it.

Posts 122
Dennis Hilario | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, May 4 2011 4:55 AM

Count me in...YesYesYes

Posts 570
Rev Chris | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, May 4 2011 6:08 AM

I'd like to see this as well. But, may be a publishing issue. According to a review on Amazon (I know, pure here say), this title is no longer available from the publisher. Of course, if so, the question is, "will it ever be finished?". Even if not, I'm sure Logos could put the 15 volumes online and then offer an update if anything else gets published.

Pastor, seminary trustee, and app developer.  Check out my latest app for churches: The Church App

Posts 188
Si | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, May 4 2011 6:11 PM

Rev Chris:

I'd like to see this as well. But, may be a publishing issue. According to a review on Amazon (I know, pure here say), this title is no longer available from the publisher.  

Not true.  See http://www.eerdmans.com/shop/product.asp?p_key=9780802823250

Posts 1
Sean Kilgo | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 4 2011 4:03 PM

I also would like to see the Theological Dictionary of the Old Testament added to LOGOS

Posts 46
Leo Rajiv Michael | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 7 2011 3:50 AM

Count me in! +1

Posts 1
David A. Burnett | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 15 2011 8:12 PM

Absolutely. I totally agree. This must happen.

Posts 4678
David Paul | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Oct 23 2011 4:41 PM

Can we get a Logos response regarding the current status of this request? What is the possible/potential timeframe for this resource?

Posts 1216
Matt Hamrick | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Oct 23 2011 5:53 PM

David Paul:

Can we get a Logos response regarding the current status of this request? What is the possible/potential timeframe for this resource?

The current status is its a suggestion in the forums. That's all it is at the moment and nothing more. There is no timeframe. If and when Logos can start the project then we will still have no idea how long it would take.

Posts 4678
David Paul | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 24 2011 9:50 PM

Well, yeah...but it has been a suggestion FOR YEARS, and I am fairly sure the snag is an issue of publishing rights...and perhaps that the project is not complete. But their ought to be some timeframe in view, even if it is only tentative. 1 year? 5 years? 10 years? Before Yeishuu`a returns??

Posts 2985
Milkman | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 17 2011 10:59 AM

I agree Chris.

mm.

Posts 182
David Sloan | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 8 2011 11:28 AM

Yes

Posts 50
JAIN THOMAS | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 22 2012 8:58 AM

I want this resource on my Logos. Any plan to produce this in the near future??????

Posts 117
Dennis Parish | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 22 2012 10:48 AM

Yes

Page 3 of 6 (113 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last » | RSS