Unable to open/use custom guides from Mobile Ed activities

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 3639
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Nov 22 2017 3:39 AM

I have a custom My Passage Guide and My Exegetical Guide.

Logos appropriately uses the custom guides, except in the case of Mobile Ed activities links (which opens the non-custom Passage Guide or Exegetical Guide).

Even when I have previously saved a bible reference (using my custom guide), the activities links will open up a new Passage/Exegetical guide, rather than using the saved My Passage/Exegetical Guide for that reference.

Is there a way to get the Mobile Ed activities to prefer my custom guides instead of opening the default guides? Thanks!

My top three Logos 9 Wishlist items: Carta, Dark mode, and Hebrew audio bible, please.

Posts 3639
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 29 2017 7:58 AM

Bump

My top three Logos 9 Wishlist items: Carta, Dark mode, and Hebrew audio bible, please.

Posts 3007
LogosEmployee
Philana R. Crouch | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 29 2017 11:49 AM

Petah,

This is not currently possible, but you can suggest it on UserVoice.

Posts 3639
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 29 2017 3:30 PM

Thanks, Philana, for the reply.

Since it's only an extra step to manually open a custom guide, and there are other issues more worthy of votes, it's too trivial to remove a vote from anything else to suggest that this get fixed.

Thanks again.

Posts 3007
LogosEmployee
Philana R. Crouch | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 29 2017 6:03 PM

PetahChristian:

Thanks, Philana, for the reply.

Since it's only an extra step to manually open a custom guide, and there are other issues more worthy of votes, it's too trivial to remove a vote from anything else to suggest that this get fixed.

Thanks again.

It turns out we do have a case for this. This thread has been added.

Posts 3007
LogosEmployee
Philana R. Crouch | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 9 2018 11:46 AM

PetahChristian:

Is there a way to get the Mobile Ed activities to prefer my custom guides instead of opening the default guides? Thanks!

This has been fixed in 7.12.

Posts 3639
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 9 2018 5:31 PM

Thanks very much, to all involved.

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS