popup font size issue (?)

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 57
fr.paul | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Nov 29 2017 7:49 AM

Hello!

I recently bought Logos 7 and I can't find any answer how to increase the font size of the morphology popup window (screen). I really do know that in settings I can change content and program scaling, but it does not change the size of morphological popup which for me is too small. It's so hard to work with such little font
It's simply too small.

Thanks in advance!

Posts 5094
Forum MVP
Mike Binks | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 30 2017 12:51 AM

Hi Paul

I don't know the answer to your question but wonder if the 'Information Panel' might supply what you need in a more accessible format?

Welcome to the forums, by the way, good to see you here.

tootle pip

Mike

How to get logs and post them. (now tagging post-apocalyptic fiction as current affairs)

Posts 18863
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 30 2017 3:31 PM

Paul:
It's simply too small.

Welcome Big Smile plus concur

Mike Binks:
... wonder if the 'Information Panel' might supply what you need in a more accessible format?

By way of illustration while hovering on ἐγένετο (with Resource and Information having larger font size):

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 2462
LogosEmployee

The text should match the size of the resource text. This is a bug on Mac only, which should be fixed in 7.12. For those using the beta software, you'll be able to see the fix next week when we ship Beta 1.

Posts 3279
LogosEmployee
Philana R. Crouch | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 9 2018 11:46 AM

Pawel Trajewski:

Hello!

I recently bought Logos 7 and I can't find any answer how to increase the font size of the morphology popup window (screen). I really do know that in settings I can change content and program scaling, but it does not change the size of morphological popup which for me is too small. It's so hard to work with such little font
It's simply too small.

Thanks in advance!

This has been fixed in 7.12.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS