Logos Crashing

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 52
Geoff | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Nov 29 2017 8:39 AM

Hey Logos,

I hope I did this right. You should find my logs attached. I was using Open txt. org and the diagramming tool. They seemed to work fine until I tried to resize the window size. (I had a split window configuration with the diagramming tool in half the screen and the open text.org in the other half) I could resize it a few times and then it just seized up. The little blue progress circle showed up but wasn't revolving. I tried clicking and then it grayed out logos and the only thing I could do was close it. My Cpu cranked up to 30 + % working on it but it just sits there like nothing is happening. I have done this about 3-4 times in a row so I dont think it is a fluke.

Thx

Posts 52
Geoff | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 29 2017 10:25 AM

Let me try to attach that file again

Posts 52
Geoff | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 29 2017 10:26 AM

Let me try to attach that file again

Posts 52
Geoff | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 29 2017 10:29 AM

8357.Logos.log

Sorry attached the wrong one before

Posts 141
Joseph Luna | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 29 2017 12:30 PM

Hi, my logos 7 crashed two days ago on my last update when I was prompted to close logos in order to restart it again. 

Since then I haven't been able to start up logos at all. I just get an error message where it says, "logos has encountered an error and must shut down."

I called logos help yesterday morning and then last night, and I was told they are working on fixing the problem, yet I have no idea what to expect or when to expect a solution. 

The answer I received last night, was "sooner than later" which means absolutely nothing to me until the moment I can open my logos up again. 

My question is whether the solution will be done on-site, rather than calling the customer to fix it via remote control?

I was told I would receive a call, but I'm concerned because I'm having a Medical procedure done tomorrow afternoon and I won't be back until sometime Friday afternoon. 

Since the error is coming from the logos site, I would assume that the correction would be automatic, correct?  

Can anyone provide an update, please? 

Thank you, 

Joseph

Posts 24921
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 1 2017 10:31 PM

Joseph Luna:
Can anyone provide an update, please? 

See the Logos 7 forum (assuming you are a Windows user) for an update which you might have to download from the Download Link .

Dave
===

Windows & Android

Posts 24921
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 1 2017 10:38 PM

Geoff:

8357.Logos.log

Sorry attached the wrong one before

Geoff, see my post above and update to the latest version of Logos. If the problem persists, create a new thread in the Logos 7 forum and attach logs.

Dave
===

Windows & Android

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS