Which temporary licenses removed?

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 2829
Don Awalt | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Dec 1 2017 1:45 PM

Is there a way (looking at the logs, etc.) to determine which temporary licenses were removed from a library? I had 13 removed and I am curious which ones they were, in case I want to do something with them or purchase them...

thanks!

Posts 24728
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 1 2017 4:51 PM

1. Compare resource folders if you have multiple installations (and they are sleeping or not active).

2. Not sure that logs will show what was removed automatically. But the command  "delete unlicensed resources" does log deleted files.

3. On Windows use the tool http://l4libreport.clark-tx.net/ to compare snapshots of your installation at different times.

The problem with 1. and 2. is that you only have file names and can't easily relate them to titles.

Dave
===

Windows & Android

Posts 2829
Don Awalt | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 1 2017 5:19 PM

#2 works for me, thanks Dave!

Posts 9913
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 2 2017 4:09 AM

Don Awalt:

Is there a way (looking at the logs, etc.) to determine which temporary licenses were removed from a library? I had 13 removed and I am curious which ones they were, in case I want to do something with them or purchase them...

thanks!

If you have logging enabled and the file is still available, which means you haven't restarted Logos since, then the Info will be in the Logos.log file.

Running Logos 8 latest beta version on Win 10

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS