7.11 SR-2 (7.11.0.0033) is Now Available

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 2567
LogosEmployee
Philana R. Crouch | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Dec 13 2017 11:04 AM

To immediately update to the current stable version enter the Update Now command. Otherwise, the app will automatically update the next time it's scheduled to check for updates.

Release Notes

Download Link

Posts 2304
Beloved | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 13 2017 11:17 AM

Are you sure this isn't kryptonite to 7.11 SR-1, I'm all broken in on the previous update?

Meanwhile, Jesus kept on growing wiser and more mature, and in favor with God and his fellow man.

International Standard Version. (2011). (Lk 2:52). Yorba Linda, CA: ISV Foundation.

Posts 27550
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 13 2017 11:24 AM

Beloved:
Are you sure this isn't kryptonite to 7.11 SR-1, I'm all broken in on the previous update?

What do you mean? If you are saying that your installation is currently broken with SR-1, then of course, update. If you are saying "all is well" with SR-1 and you are worried about SR-2... Why would you be worried about it? FL doesnt release builds known to cause problems... Of course, problems do pop up. If you are worried, you should wait (but that is no guarantee either). Typically Service Releases are very stable as new features are not being introduced. 

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 2304
Beloved | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 13 2017 11:28 AM

alabama24:
What do you mean?

I've already updated. Just a weak attempt at humor based on current events.

Meanwhile, Jesus kept on growing wiser and more mature, and in favor with God and his fellow man.

International Standard Version. (2011). (Lk 2:52). Yorba Linda, CA: ISV Foundation.

Posts 284
Pastor Michael Huffman | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 22 2017 6:19 AM

Philana R. Crouch:

To immediately update to the current stable version enter the Update Now command. Otherwise, the app will automatically update the next time it's scheduled to check for updates.

Release Notes

Download Link

I noticed that the update did not address or fix the problem that has been duplicated by Logos in the Sermon Editor: https://community.logos.com/forums/t/154971.aspx

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS