Thank You for the Web App!

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 6224
DAL | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Dec 16 2017 9:04 AM

I got an HP all in one (Mac wanna be) and it's very nice, but I didn't really want to download my Logos Library, because I don't want the computer to slow down.  Well, it turns out that I remembered the Logos Web App is now available for everybody.  This was great news!

I have not gotten around to play with it that much, but I'm able to access my library and do basic studies without having to download 12k+ resources plus features.

Thank you Faithlife for this great feature and for making it available to all users!

DAL

Posts 1804
LogosEmployee
Phil Gons (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 16 2017 10:20 AM

DAL:

I got an HP all in one (Mac wanna be) and it's very nice, but I didn't really want to download my Logos Library, because I don't want the computer to slow down.  Well, it turns out that I remembered the Logos Web App is now available for everybody.  This was great news!

I have not gotten around to play with it that much, but I'm able to access my library and do basic studies without having to download 12k+ resources plus features.

Thank you Faithlife for this great feature and for making it available to all users!

DAL

You're welcome! Thanks for sharing this. We're glad it's meeting a need for you!

Posts 29
Mr. Victor | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 18 2017 7:36 AM

Yes indeed! I've been able to log onto the app and do a little reading and research in the office while waiting for 5 o'clock traffic to die down (I would no doubt get a call from IT if I tried to download my entire library on the work  pc). The web app is definitely a great idea!

Thanks Faithlife

Posts 2034
GaoLu | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 18 2017 3:30 PM

I don't use the web app often, but everything I do I think, "What is wrong with me for not using this more? It is great!"  So, more and more, I like it.

Posts 205
Marshall Harrison | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 18 2017 4:10 PM

My "thanks" too.

I don't use it much as all of my Logos stuff is on my MBPro and I am happy about that. But it does come in handy when I'm on someone else's PC and I want to check something out in Logos.

Posts 14
Mark Groen | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 19 2017 12:18 PM

Yes.  Thank you very much for it.

I rarely have need for a laptop and so I don't want to pay for one.  I bought a cheap SSD and installed CloudReady (ChromeOS) on my old laptop.  That with the web app fills my needs on the very rare occasion I can't get by with a tablet.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS