My Order Hisrory

Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 205
Marshall Harrison | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Dec 19 2017 12:17 PM

When I look at my order history under My Account on the Logos web site I see this

Why does it only go back to 2001? I first purchased Logos back in '95 or so. How do I get the rest of my order history? 

Posts 9913
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 19 2017 1:19 PM

Marshall Harrison:
Why does it only go back to 2001? I first purchased Logos back in '95 or so. How do I get the rest of my order history? 

I think it captures only the orders done through this website (maybe some older orders were merged into it). In fact it will not be complete for most users as it won't have any Libronix products you ordered from third parties (for me, those are e.g. eBible packages published by Thomas Nelson and sold through various channels, the German SESB that got me started with Logos, the ACCS etc), any books that contained Libronix CD-ROMs (like The complete works of Oswald Chambers did) any license transfers etc. pp.

If I remember correctly, Libronix used to have a sort of report that informed on where a certain resource license came from (haven't looked at that for a looong time, though), so this might help for some very old orders. In fact, if it's something you really want to know, Customer Service may be able to help you out - they need to ascertain whether you bought licenses in bundles or standalone in case you want to transfer any works to other users.

Hope this helps,

Mick

Off topic: you get so many years of order history here... Amazon can tell my orders from 2003 onwards only (ha, Harry Potter 5 The order of the Phoenix came out back then!) the others are just # orders in 200x 

Running Logos 8 latest beta version on Win 10

Posts 205
Marshall Harrison | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 19 2017 1:45 PM

Thanks Mick.

I go back to Logos on floppies and I also had the Logos Map Set on 3.5 floppies.

I bought Baker, the original first 5 years of Christian History Magazine and the NEBRL.

Unfortunately my wife did some cleaning out of my stuff recently and persuaded me to throw out all the old media. I've been kicking myself ever since. I also lost my Ages Library when I tossed things.

Live and learn I guess.

Posts 2311
Ronald Quick | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 19 2017 4:35 PM

Wow! Your wife asks before throwing something out.  Sometimes my things just "disappear."  Actually, I've got a fantastic wife - but I do have to "rescue" some things occasionally from the trash. 

Any chance that you copied your old Logos files on an old computer you still have or backed up on a cd somewhere?

Posts 205
Marshall Harrison | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 19 2017 5:07 PM

Ronald Quick:

Wow! Your wife asks before throwing something out.  Sometimes my things just "disappear."  Actually, I've got a fantastic wife - but I do have to "rescue" some things occasionally from the trash. 

Any chance that you copied your old Logos files on an old computer you still have or backed up on a cd somewhere?

Yeah, I approved it. I'm going to check my Windows PCs to see if Logos is on any of them. But I have been on the MBP for 3 years now and most of the Windows machines have been re-imaged at some point.

I don't see anything missing from my Library. It's more of a personal quest to see exactly how far back I go. and what all I actually purchased.

I was  part of an advertising campaign for the NEBRL back when I was in Seminary which would have been 1997 right after we came off staff with Campus Crusade for Christ. I still have a response card in my Bible that uses a quote from me. I'll have to digitize that and maybe upload it some day.

Posts 2311
Ronald Quick | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 19 2017 5:54 PM

It was actually the NEBRL Starter that introduced me to Logos.  I purchased it in 1997 or 1998 and bought the Deluxe about a year later.  I kept working with that until 2009 when I bought Logos 3 (Libronix).  Since then I've upgraded with each new release.

Posts 205
Marshall Harrison | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 19 2017 6:01 PM

I used to by the NEBRL Starter when I could catch it discounted at Family Bookstores to give away as Christmas gifts.

I actually never purchased it for myself. I commented in a forum somewhere about liking NEBRL and Nelson quoted me and used it in their advertising. A friend had bout it and had it shipped to me as he was out of town for 3 months. I installed and used it then removed it after he got back to town. I confessed in the forum and the Nelson Sales Rep sent me a free copy claiming it would look  bad to use me for advertising if I didn't own it. Honesty really is the best policy. LOL

Posts 10035
Denise | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 19 2017 6:32 PM

Marshall Harrison:

Thanks Mick.

I go back to Logos on floppies and I also had the Logos Map Set on 3.5 floppies.

I bought Baker, the original first 5 years of Christian History Magazine and the NEBRL.

Unfortunately my wife did some cleaning out of my stuff recently and persuaded me to throw out all the old media. I've been kicking myself ever since. I also lost my Ages Library when I tossed things.

Live and learn I guess.

Libronix Account Summary lists everything except when you bought it. Sorry!

Includes CD ID and activation codes, copyable. Plus which add-ons you had rights to.

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS