Studying Jude? Seen this?

Page 2 of 2 (28 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 27 Replies | 3 Followers

Posts 575
Andrew Baguley | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 17 2018 12:20 PM

Beloved:

Andrew Baguley:
On another note, I've just noticed that I appear to have lost 539 posts when I changed email address.  Oh, well.

Customer service can fix this.

Thanks, Beloved, (and later, JohnB).  I've sent them an email.

Posts 575
Andrew Baguley | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 17 2018 12:27 PM

Richard Villanueva:

This is interesting information! I wonder if this would be information included in an Interactive or like an extension of a Lexham Bible Guide-type resource??

Or the OP could run some major studying and publish the work himself as a personal endeavor! 😀

It could even be an interactive, linked to a much more detailed Bible Guide.  I always felt that the Bible Guides could be more detailed, with the ability to hide detail.  The interactive would help to demonstrate what the guides claim but provide no evidence for.

As for publishing it myself, I maybe should have provided a link to another of today's posts. It's titled Web Developer Wanted.  Even if I somehow found time to provide the data for the whole Bible, I'm not sure I would be great at creating the user interface.  Suggestions welcome, preferably at the related forum post: https://community.logos.com/forums/p/171664/991762.aspx 

Thanks for your comments, Richard!

Posts 575
Andrew Baguley | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 17 2018 12:32 PM

James Taylor:

Andrew Baguley:
I still think it could be better presented and easier to use.  Hence the request for the data to be available in Logos.

I think Logos would be absolutely crazy to not utilize this data like you have so persuasively shown could be done!

Thanks for your comments, James.  I think I demonstrated that Denomination and Theology tagging could be done, when others were saying that it couldn't.  Well over 1000 people now use that system (https://community.logos.com/forums/t/54491.aspx?PageIndex=1).  I think many more could benefit from using this, and it could build on what has gone before.

And thanks to Rob Lambert for his votes.

Posts 1392
James Taylor | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 17 2018 1:54 PM

Andrew Baguley:
I think I demonstrated that Denomination and Theology tagging couldn't be done, when others were saying that it couldn't. 

think you meant to say "tagging *could be done" :-)

Logos 8  | Dell Inspiron 7373 | Windows 10 Pro 64, i7, 16GB, SSD | iPhone X | iMac 27" i7, 16GB, SSD | OS 10.13

Posts 575
Andrew Baguley | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 17 2018 2:21 PM

James Taylor:

Andrew Baguley:
I think I demonstrated that Denomination and Theology tagging couldn't be done, when others were saying that it couldn't. 

think you meant to say "tagging *could be done" :-)

Thanks, James.  I've corrected the post. Embarrassed

Posts 81
Joey Midgett | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Aug 18 2018 2:56 PM

I gave it three votes.

Posts 575
Andrew Baguley | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 20 2018 1:57 AM

Thanks, Joey.  It's starting to move up in the rankings as a result.

Posts 9751
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 4 2018 11:01 AM

Andrew Baguley:
It's starting to move up in the rankings as a result.

I gave it my votes, too. At the time of this post, https://logos.uservoice.com/forums/42823-logos-bible-software-7/suggestions/17871697-create-a-database-of-biblical-issues-and-stances-w just needs 10 more votes to appear on Page 1 of the top most wanted features (and people may free up votes given to the Logos edition of BSM, since this is finally with us).

Running Logos 8 latest beta version on Win 10

Page 2 of 2 (28 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS