Page 3 of 3 (49 items) < Previous 1 2 3
This post has 48 Replies | 7 Followers

Posts 1188
Mike Tourangeau | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 21 2018 9:25 PM

This release could be entitled as "How to take a great and successful product and kill it" OR "How to turn off a happy customer base" It reminds me of Tim Hortons always discontinuing my favourite doughnuts (?)   :) Maybe I am missing something but it doesn't make sense.

I have received a coupon code from FL that I will probably use to buy the datasets. I kind of liked Now and would probably keep paying each year but as I understand the new system it is more money for the same. Never should have bought into the whole subscription pitch.........

Posts 3105
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 21 2018 9:48 PM

Mike Tourangeau:
I have received a coupon code from FL that I will probably use to buy the datasets.

Grateful for the coupon code. Hopefully saving mine for an L8 feature set (to get all the L8 early access datasets that have been a part of our LN subscription). L8 introductory pricing will also add to the savings, if you can wait it out.

For anyone who's looking to get a feature set, make sure to check out the pricing on Logos 7 (or 8) Essential Upgrades. They may be a better deal than buying a feature set by itself.

Posts 4827
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 22 2018 12:40 AM

What coupon are you talking about?

PetahChristian:

Mike Tourangeau:
I have received a coupon code from FL that I will probably use to buy the datasets.

Grateful for the coupon code. Hopefully saving mine for an L8 feature set (to get all the L8 early access datasets that have been a part of our LN subscription). L8 introductory pricing will also add to the savings, if you can wait it out.

For anyone who's looking to get a feature set, make sure to check out the pricing on Logos 7 (or 8) Essential Upgrades. They may be a better deal than buying a feature set by itself.

Posts 1073
Sean | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 22 2018 12:46 AM

Disciple of Christ (doc):
What coupon are you talking about?

If you are present Now subscriber, you should get a mail. They seem to be going out in phases. They have a coupon code that varies probably according to how many years you subscribed for.

Logos Now Subscriber -- 22/2/2018

Posts 4827
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 22 2018 1:04 AM

I have not received an email and have been with Now since the start and have never change my email since I registered my first Logos product many years ago. Thanks for the information Sean, hopefully I get an email soon, I would like some answers before I go to bed tonight in a couple of hours.

Posts 73
martin lohstroh | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 22 2018 1:13 AM

Ditto no email for me either I feel better that I am not the only one. 

Posts 1073
Sean | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 22 2018 1:16 AM

martin lohstroh:

Ditto no email for me either I feel better that I am not the only one. 

I received mine a few hours after other people had, so I think it may be into tomorrow before everyone gets.

Logos Now Subscriber -- 22/2/2018

Posts 1928
Donovan R. Palmer | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 22 2018 3:38 AM

I highly suspect that the launch of Logos 8 is going to be highly intertwined in a big way with Faithlife Connect... what that will look like, I suspect that rather than buying a feature set, you will be purchasing a discounted subscription.  For those who have taken the plunge already, you will get a coupon.

I could be wrong... see you in October/November! :)

Posts 999
EastTN | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 22 2018 8:14 AM

Donovan R. Palmer:

I highly suspect that the launch of Logos 8 is going to be highly intertwined in a big way with Faithlife Connect...

Let's hope not.  So far they haven't forced those of use who prefer to buy into a rental model.  That might be a deal-breaker for me.

Page 3 of 3 (49 items) < Previous 1 2 3 | RSS