Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 66
Father Gregory | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Jan 3 2018 9:34 AM

Hello,

Please advise the process one goes through to earn a certificate after you complete the course exams and activities?  I just purchased the Preaching Basic Certificate course.

Thanks!

Star

Posts 369
LogosEmployee
Miles Custis | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 3 2018 9:43 AM

Glad to hear it. The process is outlined on our Frequently Asked Questions page here: https://www.logos.com/mobile-ed/faq

Basically, complete each course in the certificate program, write a short response paper for each course and post it to the specific course's Faithlife group. Finally, email ProgramsofStudy at Faithlife and provide the info mentioned in the link above.

I hope you enjoy the courses and find them helpful for you in your ministry. Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Posts 66
Father Gregory | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 3 2018 1:22 PM

Hello Miles,

Thank you for the quick response.  Smile

I spoke with customer service today about the Preaching: Foundational Bundle certificate program.  (Re: order #11428974). She indicated that the program has evolved with more m.Ed courses required than before my June purchase date.  I am unable to determine what courses are required to complete the certificate based on the original requirements.  My order #11428974 does not tell me what courses I bought. 

Do you have a way to share what the required courses are?

Thanks!

Posts 369
LogosEmployee
Miles Custis | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 3 2018 2:40 PM

Yes, the original Preaching Foundational certificate program included the following courses:

• CM100 Basic History of Preaching
  • CM101 Basic Elements of Preaching: An Introduction to Homiletics
  • CM102 Invitation to Biblical Preaching I: Theological, Historical, and Pragmatic Reasons for Preaching
  • CM103 Invitation to Biblical Preaching II: Preaching Biblical Sermons
  • BI101 Introducing Biblical Interpretation: Contexts and Resources
  • NT251 The Sermon on the Mount
Posts 66
Father Gregory | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 3 2018 6:45 PM

Thank you for the quick response!

Posts 643
Michael S. | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jul 7 2018 10:54 AM

Hey Miles,

is there a chance you could post a screenshot of the Certificate itself- just to see what it looks like?

Thanks!

Posts 369
LogosEmployee
Miles Custis | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 9 2018 8:15 AM

Sure. This is the template:

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS