Bug verse number in Copy Bible Text TEV

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 5977
Forum MVP
Mike Binks | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Jan 6 2018 12:48 AM

Not a great problem but you never know what the repercussions will be.

tootle pip

Mike

How to get logs and post them. (now tagging post-apocalyptic fiction as current affairs)

Posts 25969
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 6 2018 2:39 AM

Sorry Mike but not sure what the problem is

Please clarify

Posts 2100
Robert M. Warren | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 6 2018 3:54 AM

Graham Criddle:

Sorry Mike but not sure what the problem is

Please clarify

Mike is missing the verse number in Verse 4 in the Copy panel.

I can duplicate. Since it appears in Fully Formatted with Footnotes, but doesn't appear in Fully Formatted, it looks like the "4" in the TEV resource has been tagged somehow as a footnote superscript. A mouse over in the TEV pops up a cross-ref to 1 Cor 2:9.

Windows 10 [i7-4770; 32GB; SSD] (L9; Dark Mode mostly) | Android 9 (phone L9) | Fire OS 7 (L9)

There are four lights

Posts 25969
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 6 2018 4:19 AM

Thanks Robert

Posts 5977
Forum MVP
Mike Binks | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jan 7 2018 11:32 AM

Robert M. Warren:
... it appears in Fully Formatted with Footnotes, but doesn't appear in Fully Formatted, it looks like the "4" in the TEV resource has been tagged somehow as a footnote superscript. A mouse over in the TEV pops up a cross-ref to 1 Cor 2:9.

Well sleuthed Robert. I missed that pop-up.

I have just checked a hard copy and some of the footnotes seem to be marked that way.

Most strangely the first verse of Chapter 65 doesn't have a 1 so the chapter number has been used as tagging point!

tootle pip

Mike

How to get logs and post them. (now tagging post-apocalyptic fiction as current affairs)

Posts 496
LogosEmployee
Adam Borries (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 9 2018 8:52 AM

I agree that the issue seems to be related to the cross reference hyperlink. I can also replicate with Isaiah 63:9–14, where 12-13 is hyperlinked to a cross reference. I'll create a case for it. 

Adam Borries | Product Manager, Logos desktop application

Message me on Faithlife.com >>

Posts 5977
Forum MVP
Mike Binks | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 9 2018 1:15 PM

Adam Borries (Faithlife):

I agree that the issue seems to be related to the cross reference hyperlink. I can also replicate with Isaiah 63:9–14, where 12-13 is hyperlinked to a cross reference. I'll create a case for it. 

Thank you Adam. It does seem that this translation has been tagged rather idiosyncratically.

tootle pip

Mike

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS