Bug: Can't Select Preferred Bible

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
This post has 1 Reply | 1 Follower

Posts 2
Tom Charlton | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Jan 11 2018 4:47 PM

I cannot access all my Bibles in the "Choose a Preferred Bible" option on the Home page. The link "More>>" does not appear. Also, the text comparison tool does not update the list of preferred bibles after I make selections from the three bibles I can see.1106.LogosLogs.thomascharlton.20180111-172614.zip

Posts 19336
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 12 2018 12:05 AM

Tom Charlton:
I cannot access all my Bibles in the "Choose a Preferred Bible" option on the Home page. The link "More>>" does not appear.

Welcome Big Smile

Apologies since unable to replicate Home Page issue using Logos 7.12 RC 2 on macOS 10.12.6

Clicking "More" should cause a pop-up list of Bibles to appear:

Personally use Library Prioritize to set preferred Bibles, which is useful for "Top Bibles":

Screen shot shows Library in Details View sorted by Type along with "Prioritize" clicked.

Logos wiki has => Prioritizing Books

Tom Charlton:
Also, the text comparison tool does not update the list of preferred bibles after I make selections from the three bibles I can see.

Text Comparison selector shows a subset of Bibles (unfortunately in a different order than prioritize):

Typing in Bible Name filters Text Comparison list:

Checking Bible(s) adds to Text Comparison list. Removing filter shows Bible(s) whose order can be rearranged by drag and drop.

Logos Pro training includes Text Comparison => https://www.logos.com/logos-pro/text-comparison

FYI: log files show Logos 7.12 RC 2 on macOS 10.13.2, Faithlife moved this thread from Suggestions to Logos 7 for follow-up.

Keep Smiling Smile

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS