Crashing while taking a course

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 176
Martin Hall | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Jan 14 2018 8:05 PM

I wanted to give you a head's up that the course NT313 keeps crashing when I hit continue. This happens every time when I am trying to get past a recommended resource that is locked & not in my library. I am running this on a MacBook Pro, with the latest masOS High Sierra (10.13.2) which was just updated today. 

Occasionally when I try to view the recommended source, just to see how much the resource costs, I can do this, but not always. It seems to crash immediately, without allowing me to get past the recommended resource, especially when I hit continue. This has happened 4 times already. 

Posts 25661
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jan 14 2018 10:17 PM

Please provide logs.

Dave
===

Windows 10 & Android 8

Posts 3007
LogosEmployee
Philana R. Crouch | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 15 2018 9:44 AM

Martin Hall:

I wanted to give you a head's up that the course NT313 keeps crashing when I hit continue. This happens every time when I am trying to get past a recommended resource that is locked & not in my library. I am running this on a MacBook Pro, with the latest masOS High Sierra (10.13.2) which was just updated today. 

Occasionally when I try to view the recommended source, just to see how much the resource costs, I can do this, but not always. It seems to crash immediately, without allowing me to get past the recommended resource, especially when I hit continue. This has happened 4 times already. 

Hi Martin,

We have a case open for this.

Posts 3007
LogosEmployee
Philana R. Crouch | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 29 2018 10:48 AM

Martin Hall:

This has been fixed in 7.12 SR-1.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS