Can we get this Zondervan sale at Logos too?

Page 3 of 3 (52 items) < Previous 1 2 3
This post has 51 Replies | 4 Followers

Posts 670
Michael S. | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 18 2018 4:34 PM

David Thomas:

Get It!

Which one?

Posts 2584
David Thomas | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 18 2018 4:41 PM

Michael S.:

David Thomas:

Get It!

Which one?

https://www.logos.com/product/48723/grasping-gods-word-a-hands-on-approach-to-reading-interpreting-and-applying-the-bible-3rd-ed 

The one you Ben Linked to in the post you copied when asking for recommendations. Wink

Making Disciples!  Logos Ecosystem = Logos8 on Microsoft Surface Pro 4 (Win10), Android app on tablet, FSB on iPhone, [deprecated] Windows App, Proclaim, Faithlife.com, FaithlifeTV via Connect subscription.

Posts 1028
Keith Pang | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 18 2018 6:10 PM

Michael S.:

Which book exactly?  There are 5 listed.

Grasping God's Word, the one you posted up earlier. https://www.logos.com/product/48723/grasping-gods-word-a-hands-on-approach-to-reading-interpreting-and-applying-the-bible-3rd-ed  

Or were you wondering about all five that are on sale?  

Shalom, in Christ, Keith. Check out my music www.soundcloud.com/therealkpang

Posts 484
Travis Walter | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 19 2018 10:13 PM

Any chance we can get similar pricing on the EBC?  Z has them all on sale all the individual volumes on kindle right now for like $207 if I did the math correctly. 

Posts 8648
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 20 2018 6:34 AM

Travis Walter:

Any chance we can get similar pricing on the EBC?  Z has them all on sale all the individual volumes on kindle right now for like $207 if I did the math correctly. 

They are the e-book version, so I don’t think it will be possible.

DAL

Posts 1388
Mike Tourangeau | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 20 2018 8:39 AM

Keith Pang:

Michael S.:

Which book exactly?  There are 5 listed.

Grasping God's Word, the one you posted up earlier. https://www.logos.com/product/48723/grasping-gods-word-a-hands-on-approach-to-reading-interpreting-and-applying-the-bible-3rd-ed  

Or were you wondering about all five that are on sale?  

Can someone tell me why this is a good deal? I've never heard of the book before..... why would I want this? Sell me on it......

Posts 484
Travis Walter | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 20 2018 10:04 AM

DAL:

Travis Walter:

DAL

I know, but.. doesnt hurt to ask.. surely some sort of deal can be done.. Esp for those who have the original version and never got the new set. Like myself.

Posts 1782
Paul Caneparo | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 20 2018 10:16 AM

Travis Walter:

DAL:

Travis Walter:

DAL

I know, but.. doesnt hurt to ask.. surely some sort of deal can be done.. Esp for those who have the original version and never got the new set. Like myself.

Travis

I think you're more likely to get it for around $200 elsewhere. I got it with another Bible Software company at around the price you're hoping to pay. If you don't mind using another company I suspect that will be your best bet and certainly better than Kindle.

Posts 1995
mike | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 20 2018 12:07 PM

Would 1001 Illustrations that Connect & 1001 Quotations That Connect

appear in Illustration when you search under passage guide? I need someone to confirm this before I purchase them.

Thank you!

Posts 30070
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 20 2018 12:17 PM

mike:

Would 1001 Illustrations that Connect & 1001 Quotations That Connect

appear in Illustration when you search under passage guide?

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 1995
mike | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 20 2018 12:32 PM

Cool..thanks!

Btw, personal question.. hey Alabama, did you get these 2 resources through Base Package before or did you purchase them individually? Just wondering

Posts 30070
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 20 2018 1:42 PM

One I have had for a while, the other I just purchased. They were not from a base package. 

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Page 3 of 3 (52 items) < Previous 1 2 3 | RSS