Visual Copy: problems?

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 233
Philip Larson | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Feb 3 2018 5:45 AM

Visual Copy used to have an inventory of graphics--perhaps hundreds or more graphics. Lots of them were underdeveloped, but I thought maybe it would just be a matter of time.

But now I see maybe 20 graphics, and an eternally spinning wheel that promises to bring more, but doesn't, even when I have a really, really strong wi-fi signal.

Plus, the copyright is posted as 2015.

Makes me wonder: is Visual Copy a one-time project that has fallen off the table?

Just wondering.

Posts 22989
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 3 2018 6:10 AM

Philip Larson:

Visual Copy used to have an inventory of graphics--perhaps hundreds or more graphics. Lots of them were underdeveloped, but I thought maybe it would just be a matter of time.

But now I see maybe 20 graphics, and an eternally spinning wheel that promises to bring more, but doesn't, even when I have a really, really strong wi-fi signal.

What are you referring to when you say "Visual Copy"?

Typically media resources are accessed through the Media Tool?

Please provide a few more details of what you are doing and what you are seeing.

Posts 233
Philip Larson | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 3 2018 9:02 AM

If you open any resource and highlight a sentence or so, then right click, the second item from the top is "Visual Copy." For instance:

Posts 22989
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 3 2018 9:05 AM

Philip Larson:
If you open any resource and highlight a sentence or so, then right click, the second item from the top is "Visual Copy.

Agreed - this gives access to the Media Tool, but it was decided to leave the "Visual Copy" command on the context menu.

If you click "Find Media" in the panel you show above you should get access to the complete range of media available to you - but note that it will be constrained by appropriate type, probably "From selection".

And the copyright you mentioned in your original post is for that particular image, not the overall Tool

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS