Sentence Diagram - Text Flow Settings

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 4
oWretch | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Mar 3 2018 9:34 PM

Hi there,

Are there any settings to configure the way the Sentence Diagram tool? What I would like to do, if possible, is retain the punctuation and strip out verse numbers when I insert text.

I've tried editing the text to remove the verse numbers, but I get left with a blank text area that has to stay in the flow of text. Is there any way around this?

Regards,

Jerome

Posts 296
Lonnie Spencer | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Mar 4 2018 6:27 AM

oWretch:

Hi there,

Are there any settings to configure the way the Sentence Diagram tool? What I would like to do, if possible, is retain the punctuation and strip out verse numbers when I insert text.

I've tried editing the text to remove the verse numbers, but I get left with a blank text area that has to stay in the flow of text. Is there any way around this?

Regards,

Jerome

I too wish the verse numbers could be removed, but as far as I have worked with it, they cannot. Would make a good suggestion for Mobile 8. I would certainly vote for it.

Posts 2718
Kevin A. Purcell | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 5 2018 7:05 AM

Lonnie Spencer:

oWretch:

Hi there,

Regards,

Jerome

I too wish the verse numbers could be removed, but as far as I have worked with it, they cannot. Would make a good suggestion for Mobile 8. I would certainly vote for it.

YesYesYes

Posts 17956
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 5 2018 12:29 PM

oWretch:
What I would like to do, if possible, is retain the punctuation and strip out verse numbers when I insert text.

Please vote for Sentence Diagramming: Bible Text Only

Every Logos and Verbum user has 10 votes for User Voice suggestions: up to 3 can be placed on one suggestion.

Keep Smiling Smile

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS