Reading plans from web app

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 39
nl | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Mar 9 2018 1:08 AM
Hi all, I recently checked out the Logos web app for the first time and found this section with reading plans, all these ones for books or introductions to books of the bible etc. I'm really interested in a lot of these, but is there a way to get these into the actual Logos program rather than having to go through the web app? Any help appreciated!
Posts 218
Joshua Tan | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 9 2018 3:16 AM

Tools > Courses

Was that what you were looking for?

or perhaps:

Documents > Reading Plan > Choose a predefined reading plan

Posts 39
nl | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 9 2018 12:10 PM

Nah neither of these, there is only a few predefined reading plans in Logos which all see like just bible plans. The web app has many of them, I have over 100 available with the resources I have, ones like on the writings on John Calvin etc.

Posts 27774
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 9 2018 12:41 PM
I think you mean "courses." Can you provide a screenshot?

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 218
Joshua Tan | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 9 2018 6:54 PM

Nathan Leskinen:

Nah neither of these, there is only a few predefined reading plans in Logos which all see like just bible plans. The web app has many of them, I have over 100 available with the resources I have, ones like on the writings on John Calvin etc.

I see an "Introduction to John Calvin and his Writings" under Tools > Courses. Is that the one you're looking for?

Posts 39
nl | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Mar 10 2018 1:29 PM

I literally only just opened the "courses" section in Logos for the first time, until now I've only been choosing courses from the library, thanks for the help though guys!

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS