MM 2018: discounts on series only?

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 3456
Francis | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Mar 13 2018 5:42 AM

I am grateful for the discounts being offered as part of March Madness 2018 but as I went to look at the Anchor commentaries, it would appear that only the whole set is discounted. This means, quite simply, that all those of us who cannot afford to buy a full set right now cannot take advantage of the event. 

Posts 5730
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 13 2018 6:30 AM

You are correct!....unfortunately.....

Posts 8430
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 13 2018 8:11 AM

DAL:

You are correct!....unfortunately.....

Sadly I agree. The other interesting thing this year is that to purchase any of the winners will cost a significant amount of money. In previous years there were options of making smaller purchases.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 232
Charlene | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 13 2018 8:33 AM

Francis:
I am grateful for the discounts being offered as part of March Madness 2018 but as I went to look at the Anchor commentaries, it would appear that only the whole set is discounted. This means, quite simply, that all those of us who cannot afford to buy a full set right now cannot take advantage of the event

I know! I'm in the same camp! Crying I have a feeling if Logos would change this, they would make a "pile of money"!

Posts 164
Daniel Radke | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 13 2018 9:32 AM

Charlene:

Francis:
I am grateful for the discounts being offered as part of March Madness 2018 but as I went to look at the Anchor commentaries, it would appear that only the whole set is discounted. This means, quite simply, that all those of us who cannot afford to buy a full set right now cannot take advantage of the event

I know! I'm in the same camp! Crying I have a feeling if Logos would change this, they would make a "pile of money"!

I fall largely in this camp too. I've only purchased one commentary set so far, and that was the Opening Up Commentary series, of which I already owned 90%+ of the volumes. Dynamic pricing is appreciated. I might finish a couple more commentary sets off, but I don't think I'm in any position to buy new sets, unfortunately. If individual volumes were available, I'm sure I would pick up a few here and there. Smile

eChristianResources.com - Connecting Christians With Quality Evangelical Resources Available For FREE On The Internet (including links to free Logos/Vyrso resources!)

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS