Feature Request: Lookup available locally/offline

Page 2 of 2 (30 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 29 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 128
Andrew116 | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 20 2018 6:54 PM

I see! thanks! Super counter intuitive.

I’m the guy that shows other guys stuff about apps, so if I can’t work it out...

Posts 666
James McAdams | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 22 2018 10:17 AM

Almost hyperventilated when I saw the TestFlight update: it’s not the big one, though.

Posts 666
James McAdams | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 22 2018 3:57 PM

Phil Gons (Faithlife):

4. Improved info popup for multi-lemma Hebrew words. We've also improved the info popup for Hebrew words like בְּרֵאשִׁ֖ית. We'll default to showing you the most important lemma, but you can swipe to quickly view the other lemmas.

I'm trying to work out if this feature has made it into today's beta - along with what seems to be a new subtle animation? It's not impossible that my memory is playing tricks on me.

Posts 1997
Forum MVP
Reuben Helmuth | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 23 2018 8:29 AM

James McAdams:

Phil Gons (Faithlife):

4. Improved info popup for multi-lemma Hebrew words. We've also improved the info popup for Hebrew words like בְּרֵאשִׁ֖ית. We'll default to showing you the most important lemma, but you can swipe to quickly view the other lemmas.

I'm trying to work out if this feature has made it into today's beta - along with what seems to be a new subtle animation? It's not impossible that my memory is playing tricks on me.

It does default to the most important lemma and allow swiping to the others. 

Posts 1997
Forum MVP
Reuben Helmuth | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Mar 25 2018 8:16 AM

Daniel Di Bartolo:
our team has been working on adding key-linking

Daniel or Phil,

Will this affect other areas (like documents)? I discovered that a sermon document on mobile has no reference linking capability as far as I could tell.

Posts 5249
Dan Francis | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Mar 25 2018 10:11 AM

Phil Gons (Faithlife):
I've been using the new beta for the last week or so, and I'm confident you're going to love it. For original language users, this is likely to be as significant a release as the recent v6 release.

Sounds great... thanks for getting this in place... now if we could only get a very basic passage guide offline going you would have in my mind a mobile app to compete with Olivetree/Accordance (which has yet to implement their info pane in mobile, likely due to a big push to actually get the Android version of their app out).

-Dan

Posts 1997
Forum MVP
Reuben Helmuth | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 27 2018 1:32 PM

Bump - will keylinking affect sermon documents (currently zero linking)?

Posts 8940
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 28 2018 10:38 AM

This is great news Phil. I've often been frustrated using original languages on the mobile app and these developments are encouraging. Thanks for letting us know.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 1826
LogosEmployee
Phil Gons (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 28 2018 1:03 PM

Reuben Helmuth:

Daniel Di Bartolo:
our team has been working on adding key-linking

Daniel or Phil,

Will this affect other areas (like documents)? I discovered that a sermon document on mobile has no reference linking capability as far as I could tell.

I believe the current work won't have an impact on this.

Posts 1997
Forum MVP
Reuben Helmuth | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 28 2018 1:15 PM

Thanks for the reply!

Page 2 of 2 (30 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS