help with prioritizing resources

Page 1 of 1 (10 items)
This post has 9 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 2959
Tes | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Mar 30 2018 8:27 AM

I am trying to prioritize my resources in my library. I want to prioritize a series of commentaries so as to arrange them according to I want to have them in an order of my wish, but I am not able simply confusing. I have old mixed commentaries in my prioritization list. It would be good if I could help. the Wiki doesn't help me.

Blessings in Christ.

Posts 4722
Forum MVP
Mike Binks | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 30 2018 8:41 AM

Hi Tes

Is this the sort of layout that you are looking for?

Posts 18256
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 30 2018 9:20 AM

Tes:
the Wiki doesn't help me.

Updated Wiki => Prioritizing Books to match Logos Help about Resource Priority for an individual volume in a series:

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 2959
Tes | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 30 2018 10:28 AM

Mike Binks:

Hi Tes

Is this the sort of layout that you are looking for?

Hi Mike that's it. 

Blessings in Christ.

Posts 25578
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 30 2018 4:34 PM

Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :):
Updated Wiki => Prioritizing Books to match Logos Help about Resource Priority for an individual volume in a series:

I combined the prioritisation of resources, individual volumes and series and provided additional guidance (it was confusing to have a separate article for volumes/series).

Dave
===

Windows 10 & Android 8

Posts 4722
Forum MVP
Mike Binks | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Mar 31 2018 12:45 AM

Tes:
Hi Mike that's it. 

Have you managed to sort it out Tess?

If not perhaps you could list your actions and tell us where you come to a problem.

Posts 2959
Tes | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Mar 31 2018 9:36 AM

Mike Binks:

Tes:
Hi Mike that's it. 

Have you managed to sort it out Tess?

If not perhaps you could list your actions and tell us where you come to a problem.

No, I was simply frustrated and left it beside. I want to delete all, which I don't know how and then arrange them by drugging series from the Library to prioritization in an orderly way according to an order of my choice.

Blessings in Christ.

Posts 4722
Forum MVP
Mike Binks | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Mar 31 2018 12:20 PM

Tes:
I want to delete all, which I don't know how

I understand Tes - It seems that the only way to delete the list is to remove each item one by one.

I guess it is a feature of the hybrid nature of Logos - I too always expect 'select first' 'shift select last' to highlight the lot in-between so that they can be deleted as a bunch.

In actual fact it may be quicker to rebuild the list starting with the topmost item and dragging the elements into a new position after which you can delete just the ones that you don't actually want.

Posts 2959
Tes | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Apr 1 2018 8:02 AM

thank you all. Well this is unpleasant . It would be good if Faithlife  looks at this problem and find an easier way to have them arranged.

Blessings in Christ.

Posts 934
Matthew | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Apr 1 2018 9:38 AM

Tes:
It would be good if Faithlife  looks at this problem and find an easier way to have them arranged.

Here is the solution. Just need to convince Faithlife to implement it!

Page 1 of 1 (10 items) | RSS