Problems with OT312 Book of Deuteronomy Videos

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 3 Followers

Posts 120
Jonathan Ray | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Apr 3 2018 6:39 PM

I'm wondering if the problem is solely on my end, but I'm thinking probably not. Half of the videos for the Mobile Ed course OT312 Book of Deuteronomy by Daniel Block do not play. For instance, the video "Recollections of Mount Horeb." Anyone else experiencing the same issue?

Posts 91
LogosEmployee
Jeff Huff (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 3 2018 9:45 PM

Jonathan,

I have found the segments of OT312 that are not working and I will create an issue to get those fixed.

Thanks for reporting!

Posts 120
Jonathan Ray | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 3 2018 10:28 PM

Alrighty. Thank you! Yes

Posts 1436
Myke Harbuck | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 4 2018 6:11 AM

Jonathan Ray:

I'm wondering if the problem is solely on my end, but I'm thinking probably not. Half of the videos for the Mobile Ed course OT312 Book of Deuteronomy by Daniel Block do not play. For instance, the video "Recollections of Mount Horeb." Anyone else experiencing the same issue?

Have the same issue, but have found that if you use the next and previous video buttons to go back and forth between videos, the videos will eventually load. Usually it takes me three or four times of toggling back and forth, but they eventually will pay....at least they do for me.

Also, downloading the videos makes no difference. I have all videos downloaded and still have the problem.

Myke Harbuck
Lead Pastor, www.ByronCity.Church
Adjunct Professor, Georgia Military College

Posts 404
LogosEmployee
Miles Custis | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 10 2018 9:22 AM

All the OT312 videos should be working now. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Posts 1436
Myke Harbuck | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 10 2018 9:25 AM

Miles Custis:

All the OT312 videos should be working now. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks Miles. What about the improvements to the audio quality for all the videos that is supposed to be in the works? Any update on that?

Myke Harbuck
Lead Pastor, www.ByronCity.Church
Adjunct Professor, Georgia Military College

Posts 404
LogosEmployee
Miles Custis | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 10 2018 11:08 AM

Myke Harbuck:
What about the improvements to the audio quality for all the videos that is supposed to be in the works? Any update on that?

All the audio issues should be resolved. The recent problem with the videos not playing happened when we updated them to fix the audio issues. Everything should be working now. One note...In order to get the updated videos you'll need to select "Delete downloaded media" from the video resource's panel menu if you've already started watching them.

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS