Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 301
Jerry Smith | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Jun 23 2009 8:29 AM

I love the quick and easy way to link my blog to the great articles in Bible Study Magazine . . . but, I have a "link" question.

I want the link to open in a new page. Using the typical target="_blank" code doesn't seem to work, and I confess I'm weak in coding . . . any suggestions much appreciated.

Jerry

Posts 9947
George Somsel | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 23 2009 12:33 PM

Jerry Smith:

I love the quick and easy way to link my blog to the great articles in Bible Study Magazine . . . but, I have a "link" question.

I want the link to open in a new page. Using the typical target="_blank" code doesn't seem to work, and I confess I'm weak in coding . . . any suggestions much appreciated.

Jerry

I have no advice to give regarding your coding problem.  If you're weak, I'm probably worse since it's been years since I did any coding.  I do have a question.  What do you mean when you say you have trouble linking to the Bible Study Magazine?  I thought that was only dead tree at this point.

george
gfsomsel

יְמֵי־שְׁנוֹתֵינוּ בָהֶם שִׁבְעִים שָׁנָה וְאִם בִּגְבוּרֹת שְׁמוֹנִים שָׁנָה וְרָהְבָּם עָמָל וָאָוֶן

Posts 301
Jerry Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 24 2009 5:50 AM

Well, got the coding figured out . . . small but significant mistake!

Bible Study Mag has an "interactive" to which you can link to your website, blog. An article they ran on Goliath was interesting and I thought would be interest to some who follow my blog (www.christfellowship.com/rev_blog), so I linked it in. It's also some good advertising for Logos and the Mag.

Jerry

Posts 2746
Bohuslav Wojnar | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 24 2009 7:13 AM

George Somsel:
What do you mean when you say you have trouble linking to the Bible Study Magazine?  I thought that was only dead tree at this point.

It looks it is not just "dead tree" thing. Look here: http://www.biblestudymagazine.com/interactive/canon/  and also the articel about the Goliath. But may be it is just an advertisement for the paper issue of the magazine? I don't know.

Bohuslav

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS