BUG: Timeline cutting off list of resources

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 934
Matthew | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, May 6 2018 2:54 PM

See attached screenshot. The pop-up window showing me resources that identify 931-930 BC as when the Kingdom of Israel divided cuts off the list of results. I am viewing this on a 4K 28" monitor and have a lot more screen real estate than is shown in the cropped image, yet there is no way to expand this pop-up window or scroll down to see the rest of the results. The last item visible is partially obscured, and it is not obvious whether that is the last actual result or whether there are more results after it that are simply not visible from within the Timeline tool.

Posts 29383
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, May 6 2018 5:05 PM

Bug reports are generally posted in the software forum that is having the problem - I am assuming Logos 7 on a PC; I happen to be running the beta and I cannot recreate the problem:

This kind of problem is often caused by program settings. What values do you have for scaling?

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 934
Matthew | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 7 2018 5:39 AM

MJ. Smith:
Bug reports are generally posted in the software forum that is having the problem

Apologies. What (if anything) can I do to move it there?

MJ. Smith:
I am assuming Logos 7 on a PC

Logos Bible Software 7.14 SR-1

Running on Windows 10 Pro Version 1709 OS Build 16299.371

MJ. Smith:
This kind of problem is often caused by program settings. What values do you have for scaling?

Same as you. 100% for both.

Posts 18515
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 7 2018 12:33 PM

Matthew:
The last item visible is partially obscured, and it is not obvious whether that is the last actual result or whether there are more results after it that are simply not visible from within the Timeline tool.

What is the Timeline scaling ? (noticed year markers in Timeline are larger than range so Timeline has scaling)

Apologies since unable to replicate pop-up cutoff on a 27" Mac with Retina 5K display using Logos 7.15 Beta 4 running on macOS 10.13.4

Keep Smiling Smile

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS