Manually Scroll Through Slides

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 4
Jay Anderson | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Jun 6 2018 1:26 PM

Hello,

I am trying to import images to proclaim, but I don't want it as a slideshow. I would like to manually scroll through them myself. Is there a way to accomplish this and if so how? Any assistance is very much appreciated.

Posts 26054
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 6 2018 1:33 PM

Hi Jay - and welcome to the forums

Jay Anderson:
I am trying to import images to proclaim, but I don't want it as a slideshow. I would like to manually scroll through them myself.

Can you explain a little more please?

When you import images into Proclaim they end up as individual items so they can be scrolled through when on-air.

Are you not seeing this?

Graham

Posts 4
Jay Anderson | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 6 2018 1:45 PM

Thank You Graham for you quick response.So what I would like to do is after importing them is to have it stop automatically scrolling, and instead proceed to the next image when I push the arrow button on my keyboard when on air. 

Posts 26054
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 6 2018 1:54 PM

Jay Anderson:
So what I would like to do is after importing them is to have it stop automatically scrolling, and instead proceed to the next image when I push the arrow button on my keyboard when on air. 

It sounds as though you have "auto-advance" set on the images (outlined in red below)

If so - and you deselect that - you should get the control you are looking for.

But it would be interesting to know if this is getting set by default when you import the images.

Posts 4
Jay Anderson | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 6 2018 2:14 PM

Graham,

I think I figured out what was going on. When I import my images it seems to default to the pre-service loop instead of service. Which in the pre-service I have a  2 slide welcome loop, and it thinks its a part of those 2 slides, so it defaults it as such, but when I put it in the service tab, after reading your response it didn't do that. 

Posts 26054
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 6 2018 2:24 PM

Hi Jay

Jay Anderson:
I think I figured out what was going on. When I import my images it seems to default to the pre-service loop instead of service. Which in the pre-service I have a  2 slide welcome loop, and it thinks its a part of those 2 slides, so it defaults it as such, but when I put it in the service tab, after reading your response it didn't do that. 

Yes, that makes sense.

Items in the pre-service loop are designed to advance automatically.

Glad you have it working how you want it now

Posts 4
Jay Anderson | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 6 2018 2:31 PM

Thanks Again for your assistance.

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS