Page 1 of 1 (12 items)
This post has 11 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 471
Jonathan Bradley | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Jul 3 2018 4:10 PM

I'm kind of disappointed that they removed John Owen's works from the selection of Faithlife Classics that we could get with the monthly code. I was many months into building a collection, starting back when it was still Logos Now. 

Posts 4193
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 3 2018 4:18 PM

I just grabbed volume 10 on 7/1 for free. Are you sure your code still doesn't work?

I had to search manually for volume 10, added it and the code, and done

Posts 471
Jonathan Bradley | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 3 2018 4:23 PM

Mattillo:

I just grabbed volume 10 on 7/1 for free. Are you sure your code still doesn't work?

I had to search manually for volume 10, added it and the code, and done

My code worked fine. I ended up getting something else I was wanting. I'll try and keep in mind manually searching for the works and trying the code for August. 

Posts 28718
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 3 2018 5:02 PM

Jon Bradley:
I'm kind of disappointed that they removed John Owen's works from the selection of Faithlife Classics that we could get

Jon Bradley:
My code worked fine.

For clarification: Did you try the code on the John Owen book? 

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 471
Jonathan Bradley | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 3 2018 5:07 PM

Unfortunately no. 

Posts 28718
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 3 2018 6:44 PM

OK. How then did you come to the conclusion that it wasn't included? Which site/method did you use?

Posts 28718
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 3 2018 6:49 PM

It appears that they are still part of the promotion: https://www.logos.com/products/search?q=John+Owen&Resource+Type=Faithlife+Ebooks+Classics 

Posts 471
Jonathan Bradley | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 3 2018 7:44 PM

JT (alabama24):

I see that now. I went by the list of authors on the page that opened when I clicked on the browse books button after getting the code. Here is the list of authors:

Posts 28718
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 3 2018 7:45 PM

Jon Bradley:
I went by the list of authors on the page that opened when I clicked on the browse books button after getting the code.

The ebooks.faithlife.com website is awful. I avoid it as much as I can. Tongue Tied

Posts 471
Jonathan Bradley | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 3 2018 7:47 PM

JT (alabama24):

Jon Bradley:
I went by the list of authors on the page that opened when I clicked on the browse books button after getting the code.

The ebooks.faithlife.com website is awful. I avoid it as much as I can. Tongue Tied

lol I'm learning that it is. I hope they can make improvements. I'll restart on my John Owen collection next month! I hope I remember this thread! 

Posts 13411
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 4 2018 5:18 AM

Jon Bradley:
I see that now. I went by the list of authors on the page that opened when I clicked on the browse books button after getting the code. Here is the list of authors:

That looks like yet another bug with the eBooks site. There are 24 works by John Owen available, as Faithlife Classics, as you can see from this link: https://ebooks.faithlife.com/search?context=product&sortBy=relevance&limit=60&page=1&filters=Owen%2C%20John%3A8798_Author%2BFaithlife%20Ebooks%20Classics%3Aresourcetype-faithlifeebooksclassics_Resource%20Type 

Posts 471
Jonathan Bradley | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 4 2018 3:34 PM

Mark Barnes:

Jon Bradley:

That looks like yet another bug with the eBooks site. There are 24 works by John Owen available, as Faithlife Classics, as you can see from this link: https://ebooks.faithlife.com/search?context=product&sortBy=relevance&limit=60&page=1&filters=Owen%2C%20John%3A8798_Author%2BFaithlife%20Ebooks%20Classics%3Aresourcetype-faithlifeebooksclassics_Resource%20Type 

I've saved the notification email regarding this post so I can remember it come August 1st. :) 

Page 1 of 1 (12 items) | RSS