1 pm (Pacific) Tuesday Video Conference Call - Church Tools

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
This post has 1 Reply | 1 Follower

Posts 1675
LogosEmployee
Bob Pritchett | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Jul 9 2018 5:04 PM

Please join me at 1 pm (US Pacific Time) on Tuesday, July 10th for a live video conversation about church tools. This is a casual conversation, direct from desk in my office.

I'm going to share some of what we're doing in church products, talk about why we're doing church products, and explain how our church tools (Faithlife Proclaim, Faithlife Sites, Faithlife Giving, Faithlife TV, etc.) connect with Logos Bible Software and support our mission:

We use technology to equip the Church to grow in the light of the Bible.

Most Logos users don't know what Logos Bible Software has to do with church tools; I'd like to explain how we see that connection and hear your thoughts.

Your questions are welcome during the video conference -- it's a conversation more than a broadcast -- by chat or live video. (You can choose to share live video or not using the Zoom client; be sure to 'mute' your microphone when not talking.)

The system I'm using will support up to 50 participants.

I look forward to talking with you!

-- Bob

P.S. Feel free to post questions here if there's something you want to be sure I address.

---------------------

Hi there,

Faithlife Corporation is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/j/712172567

Or iPhone one-tap :

US: +16699006833,,712172567#  or +16465588656,,712172567#

Or Telephone:

Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):

US: +1 669 900 6833  or +1 646 558 8656

Meeting ID: 712 172 567

International numbers available: https://zoom.us/u/c0yUfxz6g

Posts 1675
LogosEmployee
Bob Pritchett | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 10 2018 9:52 AM

Note: Zoom has clients for desktop and mobile; you may want to pre-download it if you don't already have it installed. Just click the link ahead of time and then you'll be ready at 1 pm.

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS