Saw this on my Homepage "The Logos treasure hunt" $15 coupon

Page 3 of 3 (48 items) < Previous 1 2 3
This post has 47 Replies | 3 Followers

Posts 4920
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 16 2018 12:31 AM

Ryan:

I tried the code and it seems to be only working on Logos books and not Faithlife ebooks Sad

This has always been the case unless it was a Vyrso/ FL ebooks specific promotion.

Posts 32
Adam | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 17 2018 5:52 AM

Ryan:

Just an update for others - I contacted sales directly and they were able to apply the coupon code to the Faithlife Ebooks store, so if you were interested in something from that store, you can use the coupon if you go through sales.

Sales couldn't do this for me as it is a logos.com only code I was told

Posts 117
Martin Hall | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 17 2018 12:30 PM

It works on base packages. In fact, due to dynamic pricing, it covered the entire cost of the new base package Logos Fundamentals. For me it was only $13.31. Thank You FL!

Posts 617
Ryan | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 17 2018 12:53 PM

Adam:

Ryan:

Just an update for others - I contacted sales directly and they were able to apply the coupon code to the Faithlife Ebooks store, so if you were interested in something from that store, you can use the coupon if you go through sales.

That’s strange. Maybe they changed a policy?? They were willing to do it for me.  Sorry about that. 

Posts 416
Leo Wee Fah | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 17 2018 4:58 PM

Ryan:

Adam:

Ryan:

That’s strange. Maybe they changed a policy?? They were willing to do it for me.  Sorry about that. 

I just got a Logos book + ebook with the help from Sales.Yes

Posts 2237
mab | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 18 2018 1:04 AM

I had been eyeballing the Kregel Exegesis Handbooks that are already like half-price this month. The coupon made it impossible to resist. Thank you FL!

The mind of man is the mill of God, not to grind chaff, but wheat. Thomas Manton | Study hard, for the well is deep, and our brains are shallow. Richard Baxter

Posts 8893
fgh | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 24 2018 12:46 PM

Oh no! I finally got around to actually using the code, and it turns out I'm half a day too late! I was so sure it was the 31st... Sad

"The Christian way of life isn't so much an assignment to be performed, as a gift to be received."  Wilfrid Stinissen

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Posts 906
Paul Caneparo | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 24 2018 12:55 PM

fgh:

Oh no! I finally got around to actually using the code, and it turns out I'm half a day too late! I was so sure it was the 31st... Sad

Ouch. Don't miss the latest $10 coupon then, which may have been emailed but is on Twitter too today.

Page 3 of 3 (48 items) < Previous 1 2 3 | RSS