BUG: Certain Journals do not seem to be completely tagged, so they don't show up in searches

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 44
Rob Bailey | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Jul 21 2018 11:22 AM
  • The Passage Guide => Journals does not show all of my relevant resources. I Input 1 Timothy 2:12, and looked at what I had under "Journals." I clicked on "Search All Journals" at the bottom which opened a new window.
    • None of my Trinity Journals showed up, even though I know that there are at least two Trinity journals containing three articles that include "1 Timothy 2:11-15" in the title.
    • JETS does not show any articles either, even though I know there are some articles with 1 Tim. 2:12.
    • Articles in Trinity and JETS DO show up if I search for 1 Tim 2:12 across ALL fields. They do not show up if searching "largetext" or "headingtext" even though the references are found there.
  • Perhaps related - The Bibliography Documents does not show JETS references with author and title, while WTJ and others do. 

Is this just a tagging problem that is on the back burner to be fixed?

Posts 861
LogosEmployee
Kyle G. Anderson | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 23 2018 7:50 AM

Both the JETS series and the Trinity series are old series that haven't been updated since their original publication. We have plans in works to get both series updated in the near future.

Posts 189
Daniel Radke | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 23 2018 8:17 PM

Kyle G. Anderson:

Both the JETS series and the Trinity series are old series that haven't been updated since their original publication. We have plans in works to get both series updated in the near future.

This is fantastic news! Thanks for your hard work on this, Faithlife!

eChristianResources.com - Connecting Christians With Quality Evangelical Resources Available For FREE On The Internet (including links to free Logos/Vyrso resources!)

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS