Want more built in HELP? do something about it. Get involved

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 26540
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Jul 25 2018 12:53 PM

Please go to this Faithlife group. Look at how little input Faithlife has gotten on the Faithlife Assistant then do something about it (see the worksheet). Add all the things you keep forgetting how to do, all the magic codes you don't remember the meaning of, simple tasks you do repeatedly ... Without feedback this won't grow to meet our needs. The "little guys" as a certain Floridian called them especially need to get involved as they know what they ask and how they ask it; the "power users" need to get involved to insure the more complex tools are included so that the "little guys" will learn of them and how they work.

Thank you very much for your vocal cooperation.

Note: this is the place where all the information from Best TIPS of the Week should be put to use.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 119
Scot Wright | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 25 2018 2:18 PM

M.J., I'm embarrassed to say that until I saw the term "Faithlife Assistant" in another thread I had no idea what that was. It was then I discovered Faithlife Assistant in my Tools menu and I did explore it a bit. I'm probably not wholly in the loop as others are and that's on me. However my experience has been Faithlife doesn't communicate well with it's users as evidenced recently. More than once I get a notice of an improvement in a mobile app. or within the program with no explanation. Usually I have to write back for clarification. 

I would have never known about the Faithlife Assistant Group until you pointed it out. Indeed I will heed your exhortation and check it out Big Smile. Many thanks!

Posts 119
Scot Wright | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 25 2018 2:33 PM

Scot Wright:
Indeed I will heed your exhortation and check it out Big Smile.

Well, I did check out the Faithlife Assistant Group that M.J. highlighted. Apparently the group is closed and only accepts followers. I wanted to share a few ideas but I can't post anything. Is this group still open?

Posts 26540
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 25 2018 4:14 PM

I'll ask ...

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS