New Logos.com Homepage Experience

Page 2 of 3 (54 items) < Previous 1 2 3 Next >
This post has 53 Replies | 3 Followers

Posts 3023
Milkman | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 1 2018 11:48 AM

Yup it's great. Displays all the areas that I've been looking at and I too like the easy access to pre-pubs. Great job!

mm.

mm.

Posts 2671
Kevin A. Purcell | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 1 2018 11:51 AM

I don't see the new home page. I also see that all ADD TO CART buttons are disabled. I checked to make sure I didn't own some of the selections on the home page and I don't. So whoops.

Would like to see the new layout. Anyone willing to post a screenshot?

Posts 146
LogosEmployee
Kaleb Cuevas | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 1 2018 12:03 PM

Kevin A. Purcell:

I don't see the new home page. I also see that all ADD TO CART buttons are disabled. I checked to make sure I didn't own some of the selections on the home page and I don't. So whoops.

We are working to fix the add to cart buttons on the BTS page.

Posts 146
LogosEmployee
Kaleb Cuevas | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 1 2018 12:04 PM

Paul Caneparo:

Kaleb

I see a Wednesday daily deal, which is different to the Twitter daily deal today. Is this a new initiative and something that will be updated daily and be different to the Twitter deal?

Yes these will be daily and different.

Posts 874
Paul Caneparo | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 1 2018 12:05 PM

Kaleb Cuevas:

Paul Caneparo:

Kaleb

I see a Wednesday daily deal, which is different to the Twitter daily deal today. Is this a new initiative and something that will be updated daily and be different to the Twitter deal?

Yes these will be daily and different.

Great news!

Posts 874
Paul Caneparo | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 1 2018 12:06 PM

Kevin A. Purcell:

Kevin

Try again. It worked second time for me.

Posts 2060
Forum MVP
Randy W. Sims | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 1 2018 12:25 PM

EastTN:

Randy W. Sims:

Doesn't look like the header has changed...   Likewise the footer appears the same. 

I very much like that they didn't change the menu at the top or the links in the footer. 

Agreed. I didn't intend my comment as a judgement, just an observation. I don't have a problem with the header and footer. Well maybe the Faithlife banner at the very top... And I do notice now there is a bit of problem in the footer: Faithlife Network is made in to three lists that get formatted badly at some breakpoints.

Posts 2060
Forum MVP
Randy W. Sims | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 1 2018 12:25 PM

Kevin A. Purcell:

https://ibb.co/b77jmK 

Posts 874
Paul Caneparo | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 1 2018 12:26 PM

Kaleb

The "Most Wishlistled" link takes me to the Pre-Pub page.

Would be nice to have access to my Wishlist from the homepage on the mobile tablet homepage.

Posts 146
LogosEmployee
Kaleb Cuevas | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 1 2018 12:33 PM

Paul Caneparo:

Kaleb

Would be nice to have access to my Wishlist from the homepage on the mobile tablet homepage.

Thanks, this is great feedback. We are still working on the drop down in the mobile view and accessing account info. For now we replaced the link near the wishlist carousel to take you to your personal wishlist rather than the pre-pub facet. We are working toward more personalization like displaying personalized content like your wishlist etc. as a carousel on the homepage we just aren't there yet.

Posts 252
Jonathan Bradley | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 1 2018 12:39 PM

Kaleb Cuevas:

Anthony Sims:

Is there a way to opt-in to this? 

Not at the moment no.

Try loading it on a different browser. I use Chrome, but loaded it on Safari and I got the new homepage. 

Posts 6216
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 1 2018 12:46 PM

Jon Bradley:

Kaleb Cuevas:

Anthony Sims:

Is there a way to opt-in to this? 

Not at the moment no.

Try loading it on a different browser. I use Chrome, but loaded it on Safari and I got the new homepage. 

I had to delete my browsing history on both Chrome and Safari for the new Logos website to show.

DAL

Posts 874
Paul Caneparo | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 1 2018 12:48 PM

Kaleb Cuevas:

Paul Caneparo:

Kaleb

Thanks, this is great feedback. We are still working on the drop down in the mobile view and accessing account info. For now we replaced the link near the wishlist carousel to take you to your personal wishlist rather than the pre-pub facet. We are working toward more personalization like displaying personalized content like your wishlist etc. as a carousel on the homepage we just aren't there yet.

That's better. Thanks.

Posts 3161
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 1 2018 1:06 PM

I like the new design! It looks great!

The only downside is that I can't immediately see which of the promoted resources I own (or my dynamic price). It's not very friendly to require users to click through items to see whether they own it, or its price (and then have to return back to the Home page, interested item by interested item).

That inconvenience is offset by being able to click "See all," and browse the conventional store list (where dynamic prices are shown, and add buttons are greyed out for what we own).

So, great design, one user experience shortcoming, but it has a workaround. 4.7 stars out of 5.

Posts 4870
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 1 2018 2:13 PM

It’s a great improvement. I agree with the feedback of others re tweaks so won’t repeat it all. Mobile experience on iPhone much improved but agree further improvements suggested by DAL are needed in this area. Also agree with Petah‘s comments regarding not being able to see what you own.

Posts 1003
EastTN | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 1 2018 2:21 PM

Randy W. Sims:

EastTN:

Randy W. Sims:

Doesn't look like the header has changed...   Likewise the footer appears the same. 

I very much like that they didn't change the menu at the top or the links in the footer. 

Agreed. I didn't intend my comment as a judgement, just an observation. I don't have a problem with the header and footer. Well maybe the Faithlife banner at the very top... And I do notice now there is a bit of problem in the footer: Faithlife Network is made in to three lists that get formatted badly at some breakpoints.

And I wasn't trying to disagree with you. The banner doesn't do anything for me either.  The footer seems to be formatted o.k. for me, but it could just happen to be the browser I'm using. My only point is that it's nice to be able to find a familiar menu at the top, and the links at the bottom where we're accustomed to seeing them.

Posts 2311
Ronald Quick | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 1 2018 3:31 PM

I had the new homepage this morning, but now it's the old one.

Posts 8848
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 2 2018 7:58 AM

Ronald Quick:

I had the new homepage this morning, but now it's the old one.

I assume they were doing work to it. It is the new one now.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 53
DanC | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 2 2018 8:58 AM

Interesting. My page says I do not own any of the books. All books can be purchased. The problem is that I own many of the. 

Posts 146
LogosEmployee
Kaleb Cuevas | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 2 2018 8:59 AM

Dan Cleghorn:

Interesting. My page says I do not own any of the books. All books can be purchased. The problem is that I own many of the. 

Hey Dan are you referring to Logos.com or Logos.com/back-to-school? If you are referring to the back to school page: https://community.logos.com/forums/t/171340.aspx this thread might be helpful. We are still working to get this page right.

Page 2 of 3 (54 items) < Previous 1 2 3 Next > | RSS