Lexham Hebrew English Interlinear

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 140
Rob Lambert | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Aug 15 2018 3:46 PM

I love this tool.

Is there a way to turn off the pop up footnotes which display on hover?

Is there a way to read all of the footnotes at once in one place.  This is a question which applies to all books.

Is there a video or good written explaination on how to get the most out of the LHI.  

Support told me to click the display footnotes setting in the settings.  This did not do anything.

Thanking you in advance for your help.

Rob

Posts 20922
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 15 2018 11:40 PM

For reading all the footnotes in one place try the Power Lookup Tool

Posts 4597
David Paul | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 16 2018 1:51 AM

My question about LHI is why some of the footnotes say things like [see KB] or [see BDB]? Isn't that exactly what the hyperlinks are supposed to do for me? Accepting the unacceptable fact that the footnote doesn't take me to the resource it says I should see, it doesn't even bother telling what or where this recommended info can be found--no page #, nothing. Why would a Lexham resource (created by FL) have such unhelpful hot links? This is almost infuriating.

I agree, LHI is probably my most valued resource after my (almost always) trusty NASB.

Posts 140
Rob Lambert | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 16 2018 5:13 AM

Graham

Thank you.  I tried every combination and permutation I could think of.  The Power Lookup was magnificent in getting me more info; and, I was blessed by this.  I will start using it lots more.

BUT

Try as I did, i was still not able to read the footnotes from the LHI in one place.  I am missing something.  In this process I did figure out my main problem.... it is with the footnotes opening every time I hover my mouse over the manuscript term

I think if I could just turn off the display on hover setting so that the same footnote didn't keep opening and covering the text every time I put my mouse on a manuscript term I would be in seventh heaven (is there such a spot!!!!).

Any help is much appreciated.  Thank you all.

I love this tool.... but the constantly popping up footnotes sure are nice but distracting once you have seen the same one ten times.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS