Question about September Faithlife Connect Free Books

Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 62
aaylnx | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Sep 1 2018 2:14 PM

I just received the September announcement regarding the free offerings for those who are part of Faithlife Connect.  The announcement is here

I am able to use the code for the classic books, but the code for the free original book does not seem to work.  Can anyone else verify?

Thanks

Posts 21917
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 1 2018 2:24 PM

It is an issue discussed https://community.logos.com/forums/t/171994.aspx and elsewhere

Posts 6402
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 1 2018 2:50 PM

The link you provided says “You have opted out of the Faithlife Connect Monthly Newsletter.” I hope it didn’t opted me out by clicking on your link.  What was the announcement about? just double checking.

Posts 6402
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 1 2018 3:03 PM

Yeah, I thought so! WARNING ⚠️ DO NOT CLICK ON THE OP’s LINK! It opts you out of the FL Connect monthly newsletter!

DAL

Posts 62
aaylnx | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 1 2018 3:45 PM

Very sorry about giving the wrong link!!!  I have edited my post and the link will no longer to "Unsubscribe".  Now it just takes you to the newsletter.

Thanks Graham for the other link!

Posts 22
LogosEmployee
Natalie Winburn | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 1 2018 7:12 PM

aaylnx:

I just received the September announcement regarding the free offerings for those who are part of Faithlife Connect.  The announcement is here

I am able to use the code for the classic books, but the code for the free original book does not seem to work.  Can anyone else verify?

Thanks

So sorry for the mix-up and delay. We've fixed this now. You can browse for your September Original and redeem your code. 

Posts 6402
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 1 2018 7:51 PM

I'm sorry Natalie, but it's 10:48 PM EST and the code for the original book is still not working.  Anyway, I'll try again tomorrow or when the weekend is over -- no rush.  

Good night everyone!

DAL

Posts 5013
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 1 2018 9:39 PM

I just tried it now and it working fine DAL.

DAL:

I'm sorry Natalie, but it's 10:48 PM EST and the code for the original book is still not working.  Anyway, I'll try again tomorrow or when the weekend is over -- no rush.  

Good night everyone!

DAL

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS