A20 Copy Bible Verses command Paste into Pages works but not Paste into Keynote

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 1880
Philana Crouch | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, May 18 2010 8:47 AM

In Logos 4 A20 when I use the Copy Bible Verses function to Copy Verses into Pages '09 it works, but when I did it into Keynote it merely added another slide but not text appeared. Is this just a feature that needs to be worked on? Thanks for the Pages '09 feature, it will be helpful when preparing sermon slides for it to work in Keynote.

Blessings,

Philana

Posts 856
Michael McLane | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 18 2010 9:01 AM

Yes, thank you for the Pages integration. I also noted that the Copy Bible Verses panel does not fill completely towards the top (see attached pic).

I was also wondering if it is possible to copy verses to Keynote and have the text automatically flow over multiple slides. If not, is there an app for that?

Posts 3194
LogosEmployee
Thomas Ball | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 18 2010 11:20 AM

Philana:

Presuming you are using Keynote '09 what version of it are you using? When I copy and paste into Keynote using the copy Bible verses feature it does paste the text in a new slide, but text it copies nonetheless.

Michael:

We are aware of the spacing issue. It should be fixed for A21.

Posts 1880
Philana Crouch | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 18 2010 1:55 PM

Tommy Ball:

Philana:

Presuming you are using Keynote '09 what version of it are you using? When I copy and paste into Keynote using the copy Bible verses feature it does paste the text in a new slide, but text it copies nonetheless.

Michael:

We are aware of the spacing issue. It should be fixed for A21.

It works now, not sure why it didn't last time, thanks for the help!

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS