Missing prepub discount?

Page 3 of 3 (55 items) < Previous 1 2 3
This post has 54 Replies | 3 Followers

Posts 143
Manuel Maria | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 21 2018 6:32 AM

Ted Hans:

Manuel Maria:
Thank you!. I purchased the 11 volumes set last april. But I don't have any pre-order open on any title of this series.

Then the answer is NO

Thanks Ted

Posts 3114
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 28 2019 10:35 AM

Jesse Myers:

Hello all, 

We haven't made this announcement yet, but we will be unlocking this volume for people who pre-ordered the EEC volume prior to this posting.

We've decided to make it a standalone only for the consistent format & tone of the series. It is an excellent commentary, I think it will be a great addition to your libraries. You will still receive the EEC volume when it ships. 

Best,

Jesse

Good Afternoon Jesse

Just checking to see if you have any more updates on this title.  Last I saw was an April release time frame.  Looking forward to getting this volume!

Posts 3114
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 3 2019 8:45 AM

Jesse Myers:

Hello all, 

We haven't made this announcement yet, but we will be unlocking this volume for people who pre-ordered the EEC volume prior to this posting.

We've decided to make it a standalone only for the consistent format & tone of the series. It is an excellent commentary, I think it will be a great addition to your libraries. You will still receive the EEC volume when it ships. 

Best,

Jesse

Good Morning Jesse

Just curious, to those of us eligible for this, should we pre-order it and the price will be dropped before shipping or will this ship and someone will have to go through and manually add people?

Posts 3114
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, May 29 2019 11:15 AM

The Jeremiah volume now shows a ship date of 6/19... 

Posts 3114
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 3 2019 3:07 PM

Jesse Myers:

Hello all, 

Best,

Jesse

Jesse

I see this book ships in two weeks and I am curious if this is still the plan or if it has changed. Thanks!

Posts 407
Leo Wee Fah | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 3 2019 3:15 PM

..... and some of us have bought the Evangelical Exegetical Commentary (EEC) (11 volumes set) in year 2017, just wondering were we entitled to this volume? Huh?

Thanks.

Posts 3114
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 17 2019 8:11 AM

Ships in two days!

Posts 6225
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 17 2019 4:56 PM

Leo Wee Fah:

..... and some of us have bought the Evangelical Exegetical Commentary (EEC) (11 volumes set) in year 2017, just wondering were we entitled to this volume? Huh?

Thanks.

Nope, you’re not entitled to anything unless you preordered the entire EEC before this volume went into prepub.  Nice try, though 😂

DAL

Posts 6225
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 17 2019 5:01 PM

By the way, Lexham Press needs to step up their game and provide sample pages for their products.  Returns can be avoided if sample pages are provided. Just a common sense hint 😉

DAL

Posts 3114
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 19 2019 11:27 AM

Check your emails! Owners of the EEC get the Walking with Ancient Path's volume for free.  Not sure how they are selecting people but good stuff!

Thx Faithlife/Logos!

Posts 1821
Kenneth Neighoff | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 19 2019 11:48 AM

also check to make sure you did not get charged for it.   I received one email telling me my credit card was charged and then one telling me how to get it for free.   Sent email to customer service to get the charge reversed. 

Posts 3114
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 19 2019 1:57 PM

Kenneth Neighoff:

also check to make sure you did not get charged for it.   I received one email telling me my credit card was charged and then one telling me how to get it for free.   Sent email to customer service to get the charge reversed. 

Sorry to hear that! I just clicked on the link in my email which sent me to the lexham press product page.  Added it to my cart and it showed $0 so I hit go.  If I remember correctly, the lexham product page also had a banner on it stating something along the lines of... free for EEC owners

Posts 6225
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 20 2019 3:40 AM

I guess is free for a limited time — email or no email, the price is zero on the website so I took the deal. Thanks FL!

Posts 9913
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 20 2019 5:49 AM

DAL:
I guess is free for a limited time — email or no email, the price is zero on the website so I took the deal.

Not for me - it shows $35. Probably the website recognizes you as an EEC set owner and therefore applies the zero price. 

Running Logos 8 latest beta version on Win 10

Page 3 of 3 (55 items) < Previous 1 2 3 | RSS