Starting Libronix when software has been transferred to back up hard drive

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
This post has 1 Reply | 1 Follower

Posts 1
Philip Douglass, PhD | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, May 18 2010 1:54 PM

Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4

Since my Libronix programs take up well over 2 gigs on my hard drive, I recently transferred all of my Libronix programs to an attached hard drive I recently purchased.  My problem now is that I cannot start my Libronix program. 

When I attempted to use my series X installation disc to reinstall Libronix, I receive this message:

• "Another version of this product is already installed.  Installation of version cannot continue.  To configure or remove the existing version of this product, use Add/Remove Programs on the Control Panel."

However, when I went to Add/Remove on my Control Panel of my Vista operating system, Libronix no longer appears.  So I fear that I still have fragments of Libronix on my system that are causing this message above to appear.  Also, I tried disconnecting my back up hard drive before tying to reinstall Libronix.  Please advise how I can solve this problem.

Posts 26622
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 18 2010 3:29 PM

You might have to use Windows Installer Cleanup Utility to help you -  but see http://www.logos.com/ArticleViewer/533 for instructions.

Dave
===

Windows 10 & Android 8

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS