Happy birthday to us...

Page 2 of 2 (23 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 22 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 334
Paul Strickert | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 5 2018 12:07 PM

This has happened to me the last couple of years.  I was told I was not subscribed to the mailing list (even though I was pretty certain I had not unsubscribed).  Since L8 was released, I have checked my email preferences daily.  Every day, I have to resubscribe because every time I check, I get the message informing me I’m not subscribed.  As a result, I never received the email about Logos Notes; nor the one about Connect subscribers being upgraded to L8; nor the one about the free Mobile Ed course.  In fact, I’ve not received an email confirmation/receipt for the base packages I purchased on day one.  I’ve checked my spam folder. (Nothing there.)  I’ve since emailed a Logos rep about the problem but have received no response.

Posts 476
Travis Walter | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 5 2018 12:24 PM

I always get emails from orders or direct emails etc..

i rarely get emails from their auto generated emails.  I even have 2 emails on their list.  To me its a systems problem on their end that doesn't play well with certain emails.

Posts 2041
GaoLu | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 5 2018 1:40 PM

Wouldn't surprise me that FL folks are REAL busy right now with L8 release. 

My experience was that they did respond to my email on the matter. They were warm and friendly and helpful and I got my really nice birthday present a few days late. I bet you will to. Please let us know when.

Page 2 of 2 (23 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS