changing keyboards

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 138
Jeff Stephens | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, May 20 2010 1:56 PM

Ok, I have followed the links and the directions as far as I can tell to be able to change between english, greek and hebrew keyboards. Nothing is working at it. I even tried to do it through win7 but that still doesn't work. There must be an easier way. I remember from L3 in only had to click F2 I think. So how do I do this?

Posts 5637
Todd Phillips | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 20 2010 2:26 PM

The CtrlShift-Left Alt combination is the default key sequence to change keyboards in Windows.  Hit those two keys together, then try typing something to see what characters come out.

Wiki Links: Enabling Logging / Detailed Search Help - MacBook Pro (2014), ThinkPad E570

Posts 138
Jeff Stephens | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 20 2010 5:45 PM

Todd,

I think I finally got them to work, but the shortcut in Win7 according to my computer is left + alt+shift not Ctrl+alt. I still have bugs with them. I typed in Heb in my note file and it wouldn't let me get back to english and then when it did it kept the heb format. Go figure.

Posts 5637
Todd Phillips | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 20 2010 6:43 PM

jeffrey@i2k.com:

Todd,

I think I finally got them to work, but the shortcut in Win7 according to my computer is left + alt+shift not Ctrl+alt. I still have bugs with them. I typed in Heb in my note file and it wouldn't let me get back to english and then when it did it kept the heb format. Go figure.

You're right. It's also shift+left alt for XP, and I've been typing Ctrl when I was thinking Shift.

Wiki Links: Enabling Logging / Detailed Search Help - MacBook Pro (2014), ThinkPad E570

Posts 138
Jeff Stephens | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 21 2010 9:09 AM

I have it straightened out now. I have an icon on the task bar I can click on. The keystroke combo doesn't always work or it takes a moment for it to sync in.

Another question though. How do I get the format in a note file to change back from Hebrew to english?

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS