Any gematria resource?

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 242
Nielsen Tomazini | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Oct 23 2018 9:23 AM

Hi all,

Is there any resource with Hebrew Word numeric value? I have searched on Google, Logos website and found nothing. Just want to be sure that searching for a Hebrew word for its numeric value is something that does not exists.

www.aprendalogos.com 
Youtube: AprendaLogos

Posts 32186
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 23 2018 8:58 PM

Yes it exists in one form - see tools | interactives | Numeric Converter

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 5251
David Paul | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 24 2018 12:45 AM

Nielsen Tomazini:
Is there any resource with Hebrew Word numeric value? I have searched on Google, Logos website and found nothing.

Try again...it's there. If you find something you like, bookmark it.

ASROCK x570 Creator, AMD R9 3950x, HyperX 64gb 3600 RAM, Asus Strix RTX 2080 ti, 2tb m.2 Seagate Firecuda SSD (x2) ...and other mechano-digital happiness.

"The Unbelievable Work...believe it or not."

Posts 242
Nielsen Tomazini | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 24 2018 3:54 AM

Thanks a lot MJ. Smith, I did not know it. 
I wish we had a resource where each Hebrew word was tagged with its numeric value, so we could do searches. But we already have something on Logos. That is fine.

www.aprendalogos.com 

Posts 242
Nielsen Tomazini | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 24 2018 3:56 AM

David, 

I see that I did not make myself clear. Although I searched on Google, my goal was to find something in Logos. I believe I could find a Hebrew text with numeric values somewhere else, but I was looking for something inside of Logos.

Thanks.

www.aprendalogos.com 

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS