Workflows

Page 3 of 3 (46 items) < Previous 1 2 3
This post has 45 Replies | 5 Followers

Posts 82
Joey Midgett | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 30 2018 5:03 AM

I have tried several and the results are hit and miss. Some of the ones I add to my docs show up and then others don't. Though all of them that I add do show up in my docs on the logos webpage but not in my workflows in the software.

Posts 82
Joey Midgett | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 30 2018 5:23 AM

Posts 3
Paul G | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 3 2019 1:16 PM

Joey,

Did the public workflows you saved to your docs ever show up in your software? I am having the same issue.

Posts 82
Joey Midgett | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 4 2019 4:15 PM

Some did and some did not. It has been hit and miss. Add them through the software though and not the webpage. I haven't had any luck adding them through the webpage.

Posts 3
Paul G | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 4 2019 5:07 PM

I have tried adding several public workflows to my docs (in the software). None of them are showing up, though they are listed in my docs on the webpage. I find it strange too that when I view "Docs | Yours"  there is no filter type for "workflow" or "workflow template" however when I view "Docs | Public" "workflow template" is an option for filter type. When I "add to your docs" on a selected workflow template it just disappears from "Docs | Public." Not sure what is going on. Maybe a bug? If anyone discovers what's going on, please let me know.Big Smile

Posts 654
Kiyah | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 5 2019 3:17 PM

I'm having the same issue. I've added a couple of workflow templates through the software but neither them are showing up. And they're no longer listed in the Public Shared Workflow template list for me to try to re-add them.

I have been able to add other document types both through the software and the website with no problem. Not sure why I can't add workflow templates.

Page 3 of 3 (46 items) < Previous 1 2 3 | RSS