Media - Zooming In - ???

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 3462
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Oct 30 2018 4:44 PM

In Verbum 8, I just opened up the Lexham Survey of Theology and clicked on the big chart at the beginning. The Media tool opened up. The writing on this chart is almost all illegible even with the Media window filling my screen. I can't seem to zoom in to read this otherwise useless (yet intriguing) chart.

Am I missing something, or should I be suggesting a built-in zoom function?

Posts 8194
LogosEmployee

I don't think it's currently possible to zoom in on media in the Media Tool. (I will inquire about this.)

As a workaround, you can choose "Save as..." in the panel toolbar, save the file to your disk, then use a local image viewing utility to zoom and pan the image. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Posts 3462
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 30 2018 5:30 PM

Bradley Grainger (Faithlife):

I don't think it's currently possible to zoom in on media in the Media Tool. (I will inquire about this.)

As a workaround, you can choose "Save as..." in the panel toolbar, save the file to your disk, then use a local image viewing utility to zoom and pan the image. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks, Bradley!

If it's not currently possible, please consider this a current suggestion. Smile

Posts 2200
GaoLu | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 30 2018 6:46 PM

Or... send it to Power Point or Proclaim and enjoy.

I tried to send it to Canvas, but that crashed logos but good!  Guess you can't drag and drop like that. I probably did something wrong by trying that - I think it tried to open a new media window.  

Posts 3532
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 30 2018 7:01 PM

Mine crashed too, on an inadvertent drag of the media.

My top three Logos 9 Wishlist items: Carta, Dark mode, and Hebrew audio bible, please.

Posts 582
LogosEmployee
Alan Palmer (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 31 2018 9:56 AM

Please report crashes in a new thread and include logs. Thanks.

Posts 1
Josh Gherghel | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 15 2020 3:12 AM

I second that - a zoom feature in media window. I have logos 8 and it does not even have the zoom feature and it sucks really really bad. also, i can't get rid of the sidebar with metadata aswell. No one needs to see that when viewing an image. Please make it happen. Thx!

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS