How to Tag Notes on iOS app

Page 1 of 1 (9 items)
This post has 8 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 59
Shane Lems | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Nov 5 2018 7:17 AM

I read quite a few Logos books/resources on my iPad.  I can't figure out how to tag a note while using Logos on my iPad.  Maybe I'm missing something, but can someone let me know how to tag a note while on my iPad?  I can tag notes on my MacBook, but not on my iPad.  Thanks in advance for any help!

Posts 22860
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 5 2018 7:30 AM

Sorry but tagging in the mobile apps isnt currently supported 

Posts 5
Josh Deichmann | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 1 2020 7:54 AM

Hello! Is this feature still not available on the iOS app? If not, is it on the roadmap?

Thanks,

Josh

Posts 22860
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 1 2020 8:31 AM

Yes - this is now supported using the “Edit tags” option available from the dropdown menu

Posts 5
Josh Deichmann | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 1 2020 11:03 AM

Cool! I didn’t know that o could do that. I now see the three dots inside the notes sub-app. But when I crest a note directly from a resource, I don’t see the option to add tags, is that a bug?

Posts 5
Josh Deichmann | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Feb 9 2020 3:48 AM

Any thoughts on this?

Posts 29136
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 27 2020 7:20 PM

I don't use the mobile app but one of the earlier posts says that tags are not available on the mobile app.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 281
Anthony Dowden | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 28 2020 1:03 AM

Tags are definitely working on mobile, they have been added on a recent beta. You select edit tags from the note menu and add or remove as needed.

Posts 2
Rev. Michael Spotts | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 19 2020 8:04 AM

This is a good first step but we really, really need to have tagging available at the point of creating a note. Not something that we have to go back and amend after the fact. Can we crowd fund this? I say that half seriously because maybe one in 100 of the crowdfunded books appeals to any one of us. But we would all benefit from this feature.

Page 1 of 1 (9 items) | RSS