Is there a way to easily tell what PB haven't been uploaded?

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 195
Chris K | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Nov 5 2018 7:44 PM

I have a large personal book library (about 600 or so).  I use logos/verbum on 3 different computers.  

I realized today that my library count is off by 4 on 2 of the computers after uploading around 90 PB yesterday.  Is there an easy way to figure out what PB haven't been uploaded yet?  Is there a search string to find PB that aren't uploaded?

Many thanks for the help!

Posts 24482
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 8 2018 2:27 AM

There is no easy/quick way to identify PB's that aren't uploaded from your main computer.

Chris K:
I realized today that my library count is off by 4 on 2 of the computers after uploading around 90 PB yesterday.

This is only reliable if you know they all had exactly the same count before uploading (which should download them to the other computers). One way that may work is to filter the Libraries of the computers by typing edition:user in the Find box. This will identify/count your PB's.

If you have a utility that can compare folders and identify differences, then you are looking for files with suffix  .lbspbb in their ...\Resources folder. To identify the title from the filename, prefix the filename with PBB: and enter it into the Command box of your main computer (which has all the PB's)  e.g. PBB:9d94dd94d3174708a45a68a0ec9cae93 (without the suffix).

Dave
===

Windows & Android

Posts 2017
GaoLu | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 8 2018 3:17 AM

In a pinch, it might not be too hard to export a library list filtered for your PB's from each computer to Excel and then compare the two.

Posts 195
Chris K | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 8 2018 1:45 PM

thanks so much for all the suggestions!  Will keep them in mind when/if it happens again (I ended up going one by one to find the few missing culprits prior to getting the suggestions - it was time consuming, but I found them!).

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS