Bug: Opening Passage Exegesis to last work space

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 3529
Milkman | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Nov 6 2018 7:37 PM

How do I save a passage exegesis workflow to where it was just before I close it? I have several resources opened, but when I close the workflow it does not re-open with all my resources/panes open.

mm.

mm.

Posts 26029
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 6 2018 9:06 PM

You can't. It's a bug, as it should open to where you closed it. But do you want it to open after the last completed section, if it is still a work in progress?

Dave
===

Windows 10 & Android 8

Posts 3529
Milkman | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 7 2018 6:42 AM

Yep, once I have all my resources open and studying them I want my layout to be saved as is. Then close my PE go on to something else and then reopen my PE to the same layout it was before I closed it with all my resources STILL open.

I know I can do this if I save my Passage Ex to a named layout, but that defeats the purpose of the Dashboard.

mm.

Posts 663
Michael S. | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 7 2018 7:14 AM

Could work on the Web App, save to favorites bar (in Chrome), then next time use that Bookmark to open up exactly like you saved it.

Posts 3529
Milkman | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 7 2018 7:54 AM

I don't cloud L8. Use my desk top for Logos stuff.

mm.

Posts 4
Daniel Shipton | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 26 2020 4:04 AM

Having same issues.  This was automatic in Wordsearch.  was forced by the merger to Logos and hating that I have to completely restart every time.

Posts 18666
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 26 2020 6:51 AM

Daniel Shipton:

Having same issues.  This was automatic in Wordsearch.  was forced by the merger to Logos and hating that I have to completely restart every time.

Does thread => Open study windows. help ? Logos default at startup is opening to home page, which can be changed.

Milkman:
I know I can do this if I save my Passage Ex to a named layout, but that defeats the purpose of the Dashboard.

Work around idea is clicking Close All (Upper Right in main application window) that creates a Snapshot layout prior to closing everything

When want to resume Workflow, can click Snapshot in Layouts menu (causes a Snapshot of current Tabs prior to opening previous Snapshot).

Option is clicking "Save as" to rename Snapshot.

Keep Smiling Smile

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS