Bug or Feature? Highlighting while displaying multiple resources.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 51
phrogger | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Nov 7 2018 4:03 PM

I can only highlight one resource while displaying multiple resources (the root resource). I'm using the command-H shortcut.

Any idea why?

Posts 51
phrogger | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 7 2018 4:08 PM

Strangely, when I try to highlight a resource in Multiple Resource View, the highlighting won't show up. But if I open that same resource on its own, the invisible highlighting that I did over in Multiple Resource view now shows up.

Posts 28370
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 7 2018 5:08 PM

I believe this is the expected behavior. However, it would be best for this thread to be moved to the appropriate forum. Are you on L7 or L8?

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 9239
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 7 2018 5:46 PM

phrogger:

Strangely, when I try to highlight a resource in Multiple Resource View, the highlighting won't show up. But if I open that same resource on its own, the invisible highlighting that I did over in Multiple Resource view now shows up.

I also pointed this out several days ago - http://community.logos.com/forums/t/174129.aspx This is a know bug in L8 and Faithlife has a case open to fix this. I use this feature all the time so I'm hoping it will be fixed soon.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 10737
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 7 2018 6:49 PM

JT (alabama24):
I believe this is the expected behavior.

I disagree that this is expected. Highlight and note indicators worked in all resources within the multiple resource family in Logos 7. This bug has been reported more than once on the L8 forum.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS