Default Font Issues

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 9
Gregory Wolff | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Nov 11 2018 3:42 PM

OK - So I thought I had avoided this problem, somehow, but today when I added another note, the following happened repeatedly:

1. If I select the entire content of a Note, change the font to a different font, size and color (instead of the gray), when I hit enter to go to a new line, the "Default font" returns and I am now typing again in gray (and a different font size)
  2. If I am typing a contraction (e.g. "wasn't"), when I type the apostrophe, the "default font" takes over again.

As mentioned by others, I think the "default font" issue needs to be addressed. It is difficult for me to read the gray font that keeps popping up in my Notes.

Thanks!

Posts 2995
David Taylor Jr | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 11 2018 6:21 PM

I can verify both of these behaviors.  On the return line, if you do a double return (double space) it goes back to whatever font you chose. However, the apostrophe complex doesn't change despite what you do.

Teacher, Ministry Leader, Student, Author, Husband

How to upload logs

Visit My Site: Reformed Truths

Posts 5
Rob Bruce | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 12 2018 10:26 AM

I agree, I don't like the grayed out font.

Posts 2995
David Taylor Jr | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 13 2018 5:55 AM

Bug report cross-reference https://community.logos.com/forums/t/175294.aspx 

How to upload logs

Posts 7982
LogosEmployee
Bradley Grainger (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 14 2018 10:26 AM

This should be fixed in 8.0 SR-2.

Posts 2995
David Taylor Jr | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 14 2018 10:56 AM

Bradley Grainger (Faithlife):

This should be fixed in 8.0 SR-2.

Confirmed. There is still an interesting issue here though. When you first return it switches back to default but then immediately corrects itself.

How to upload logs

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS