Seminary Students

Page 1 of 1 (10 items)
This post has 9 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 100
Brad | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Nov 17 2018 5:13 PM

What feature(s) do you use the most in Logos?

Logos 8 - Reformed Baptist Pastor - Student at MBTS - theologynights.com

Posts 3013
David Taylor Jr | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 19 2018 4:34 AM

Passage/Exegetical Guide

Clippings

Bible Word Study

Teacher, Ministry Leader, Student, Author, Husband

How to upload logs

Visit My Site: Reformed Truths

Posts 618
Ryan | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 19 2018 5:29 AM

Passage guide

Notes

Topic Guide/Sermon Starter/Factbook (wish these were were morphed into one tool as they often present different info).

Posts 1837
David Thomas | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 19 2018 9:34 AM

Brad:

As a fellow MBTS student, my greatest use of Logos has been in getting B & H textbooks from the Faithlife ebooks store that are required for courses. Being able to draw out bibliographic entries for papers where I have a stated minimum of resources has been helpful. Exegetical Summaries and Lexham Bible Guides are invaluable for drawing out the questions to address in an exegetical paper.

Making Disciples!  Logos Ecosystem = Logos8 on Microsoft Surface Pro 4 (Win10), Android app on tablet, FSB on iPhone, [deprecated] Windows App, Proclaim, Faithlife.com, FaithlifeTV via Connect subscription.

Posts 1837
David Thomas | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 19 2019 8:41 AM

Midwestern Baptist Theological Seminary finally worked out a partnership with Logos! Big Smile

Making Disciples!  Logos Ecosystem = Logos8 on Microsoft Surface Pro 4 (Win10), Android app on tablet, FSB on iPhone, [deprecated] Windows App, Proclaim, Faithlife.com, FaithlifeTV via Connect subscription.

Posts 6402
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 19 2019 12:54 PM

David Thomas:

Midwestern Baptist Theological Seminary finally worked out a partnership with Logos! Big Smile

Really, you posted this twice already and no link? A picture doesn’t really help that much 🤦🏻‍♂️

Posts 1837
David Thomas | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 19 2019 2:36 PM

DAL:
Really, you posted this twice already and no link? A picture doesn’t really help that much 🤦🏻‍♂️

Sorry DAL, but since both threads where I posted this were started by MBTS students I didn't think a link would be necessary for them in light of the other communication channels of the Seminary. If you are interested, here is the link - https://www.logos.com/mbts 

Posts 1016
EastTN | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 19 2019 4:07 PM

Passage/Exegetical Guides

Clippings

Plain old searches

Video's for the Basics of Biblical Greek and Basics of Biblical Hebrew

...and, of course, straight up reading of textbooks and other assigned readings

Posts 6402
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 19 2019 5:04 PM

David Thomas:

DAL:

Sorry DAL, but since both threads where I posted this were started by MBTS students I didn't think a link would be necessary for them in light of the other communication channels of the Seminary. If you are interested, here is the link - https://www.logos.com/mbts 

But what if I want to be a Doctor too? I would need a link 😜

Posts 650
Kiyah | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 20 2019 9:24 PM

Brad:

Passage Guide

Morphology Charts

Bible Word Study Guide (mostly to get to the Morphology Charts and Lexicons)

Word Lists (used with the Logos flash card app, with Mounce greek vocabulary words)

Clippings

Passage Lists

Page 1 of 1 (10 items) | RSS