"Wrong" base package prices

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 8899
fgh | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Nov 20 2018 2:50 PM

I have Verbum Now.

For Verbum's base packages I can see the library-only prices, but for the Orthodox and other Logos base packages I can only see the full library+features prices. That is not as it should be, and it makes my purchase decision very hard.

"The Christian way of life isn't so much an assignment to be performed, as a gift to be received."  Wilfrid Stinissen

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Posts 25470
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 20 2018 2:55 PM

Strange

dont you have the configure option shown below?

Posts 8899
fgh | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 20 2018 3:02 PM

No. Sad

"The Christian way of life isn't so much an assignment to be performed, as a gift to be received."  Wilfrid Stinissen

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Posts 281
LogosEmployee
Celeste Fiorillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 20 2018 4:34 PM

The Verbum base package pages should give you the option to choose the different radio button to add the feature set: https://www.logos.com/product/165456/verbum-silver 

The non-Verbum packages will automatically include the feature set without the radio button option. Subscribers have the option to get the library-only version of the feature set they already have access too. For example, Faithlife Connect subscribers can purchase a library-only version of a base package that includes the Logos 8 Full Feature Set. Verbum Now subscribers can purchase a library-only version of a base package that includes the Verbum 8 Full Feature Set. 

Posts 8899
fgh | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 20 2018 6:15 PM

Celeste Fiorillo:
Subscribers have the option to get the library-only version of the feature set they already have access too. For example, Faithlife Connect subscribers can purchase a library-only version of a base package that includes the Logos 8 Full Feature Set. Verbum Now subscribers can purchase a library-only version of a base package that includes the Verbum 8 Full Feature Set. 

Of course I can buy an Orthodox library-only package – see for example https://community.logos.com/forums/p/173801/1003632.aspx#1003632 (a thread I had forgotten about, or I wouldn't have started this). What I can't do is see the prices on the website. Faithlife Connect subscribers can see the library-only prices on all packages, but Verbum Now subscribers can only see the library-only prices on Verbum packages. That makes our lives a lot more complicated!

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Posts 281
LogosEmployee
Celeste Fiorillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 21 2018 9:50 AM

fgh:
Faithlife Connect subscribers can see the library-only prices on all packages, but Verbum Now subscribers can only see the library-only prices on Verbum packages.

I clarified this in my response here: https://community.logos.com/forums/p/173801/1015651.aspx#1015651 

Posts 5720
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 22 2018 10:46 AM

To clarify for any confused readers, it is possible for Verbum Now subscribers to buy Orthodox 8 (and other traditions') libraries without buying feature sets; you just have to go through a sales rep. I've done it.

“Whoever looks upon the Crucified One sees what love is.” — Joseph Cardinal Ratzinger

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS